Chapter 1: Pogue Life

SKYLAR AND THE POGUES WERE CURRENTLY down by the beach just sitting in the sand and doing what the love the most

SKYLAR AND THE POGUES WERE CURRENTLY down by the beach just sitting in the sand and doing what the love the most. Surfing. Skylar loved to surf it helped her get her mind of things when needed and cools her down from the hot weather.

Skylar and JJ were hitting the big waves while their three other friends watched and cheered them on.

"Woooo!" Kiara cheered putting her hands up in the air.

"Hey Sky, look at that one." JJ pointed to the big wave headed there way.

JJ was like a brother that Skylar always wanted, supported her choices, surfed with her, overall just a fun person to be around.

"Hurry, paddle." Skylar said getting on her board and paddling towards the wave JJ following behind.

As the wave approached more Skylar stood up and started to surf the wave along with JJ.

"Yeah baby!" JJ shouted as he surfed.

Skylar giggled.

While JJ wasn't paying attention trying to be a show off he crashed into Skylar causing the wave to crash down on both of them.

"JJ LOOK OUT!" Skylar warned but it was too late for him to stop and they were sent below the waves.

When they rose to the surface again JJ apologized.

"Sorry Sky." The blonde apologized.

"It's ok J don't worry about." Skylar shook her head.

JJ and Skylar swam back to shore along with their boards.

When they got back to shore they raced to their friends boards in hand.

JJ won of course, he always does.

"I won again!" JJ said holding his arms up.

"Yeah, yeah, whatever one day I'll win." Skylar said putting her board down on the sand and sitting on it.

"In your dreams Jones." JJ joked.

Skylar playfully rolled her eyes.

"Looked like you took a big hit our there, Sky." John B said from beside Pope who which she was sitting by.

"Yeah, she definitely ate shit." JJ nodded opening up a beer can.

"Yeah, because you weren't looking where you were going trying to be a show off." The brunette defended.