Chapter 8: Dorothea

"It's never too lateTo come back to my side"

To come back to my side"

THE NEXT DAY ME AND THE POGUES WERE HANGING out at Kiara's parents restaurant The Wreck when John B came in with some news that made Kiara upset.

"I'm sorry. You're staying where?" Kiara asks as she goes behind the counter to grab some drinks for a table.

"Tannyhill." John B answers shortly.

"So you're living with Sarah Cameron?" Kiara asks annoyed.

"I never saw the day that'd I would be neighbors with John B!" I laugh.

"No one did." JJ sides with me.

"Ok, look the only reason I'm living there is because her dad bailed me out, right?" John B said as he started walking towards the table his friends were sat at.

"And it's way better than foster care, which, by the way, is where I was about to go if Ward didn't" John B was cut off by Pope.

"Hey, so do you have a membership to the clubs now?" Pope asks.

"I don't know, Pope." John B says sounding fed up with the questions as he sits down.

"What about those golf carts they drive around? You get one of them?" JJ teases.

"Does it come with a sweater vest, or do you have to go buy one of those on your own?" Pope keeps on.

"Look, you promised." Kiara says changing the subject.

"You said you weren't with her." Kiara adds on which John B just stays silent.

"Bro, just own it she got you." JJ defends Kiara.

"Look if you wanna hang out with her that's fine, but i'm not doing anything with Sarah." Kiara refuses.

"Do you guys see her here?" John B asks the group.

"No, right. Ok. A little focus would be fantastic." John B says.

I sigh and look down.

"We've got the map right?" John B asks his blonde headed friend.

"Well its all out of whack  'cause the guy ganja'd when he drew it." The blonde boy answers.

"It's cause the coast has changed." I sass.