Chapter 2: Bad Blood

The next morning, I woke up the sun peeking through my blinds and the little peek in my curtains

The next morning, I woke up the sun peeking through my blinds and the little peek in my curtains. I rolled over to my bedside table and looked at my phone reading the time was 9 in the morning.

I groan rolling back over rubbing my eyes and pulling the covers over my face.

I then lay there for a bit and finally come to terms to get up.

I threw the covers off me and slipped my slippers on and walked into my connected bathroom.

I brushed my teeth and brushed through my hair just to get the knots out.

I then threw my hair up in a messy bun and walked downstairs into the kitchen.

I walked into the kitchen my mom was making breakfast, my dad sitting at the table reading the news paper, my sister sitting at the table coloring in her coloring book, my brother nowhere to be seen.

"Good morning!" I sing.

"Morning sweetie!" My mom smiles.

"Morning honey." My dad murmurs.

"Morning sissy!" My sister smiles closing her eyes when she did.

I chuckle.

"Morning weirdo." I smile at her.

I got a mason jar out from the cabinets and walking over to the fridge and dispensing ice into the jar.

I then poured some of the fresh brewed coffee into my mason jar and added my creamer and got a straw and stared to sip on my coffee.

"Wow, you love your coffee." My mom laughs.

"Of course I do." I shrug taking another sip.

"Well, breakfast is ready." Mom says and picking up the pan off the stove and putting the pancakes she made on a plate.

I got a plate and took two pancakes and got a knife and fork and walking over to the table with my plate and coffee.

My mom did the same but with two plates one for Charlotte and one for her.

"Juice?" My mom asked Charlotte.

She just nodded.

My mom poured two glasses of juice, one for her and one for Charlotte in a sippy cup.