Chapter 3- Aap jaisa koi mere zindegi mere zindegi me aye

At dinner, Sai and Virat met again. There Kamal Joshi introduced them formally. Sai was quite astonished to see a young DM. These two gelled well and both liked each other. During the vacation, they spend lots of time together. Sai know the place very well as she comes here often. She volunteers to become Virat's tour guide.

Both of them were impressed by other. They freely talked about their work, emotion, and tough days of covid. Sai talked about the conditions of the hospital, the helplessness as a doctor she felt when she was losing one after one patient, and how worried she was for her aged parents, and not used to coming home in fear that she will contaminate them. 

On the other hand, Virat spoke about the hardship of managing the whole district during that time. People who used to work in other districts and states were coming back, and many people were jobless, especially those who work on a daily wage basis, there was huge contamination, people not understanding the situation, the death of so many people, a huge amount of emergency service people becoming covid positive, shortage of bed in the hospital and so many things. Being the administrator of the district How it was too tough for him to manage everything.

Both of them understood each other and their professional hazards very well. Soon they realize that they are made for each other so before ending the vacation only they confessed their feelings for each other amidst the beautiful hills and nature.

When they disclosed their relationship in front of their parents all four were happy that their friendship will change into a relationship. But the elders told them not to rush. Ninad told them "we are really happy that you two feel for each other but I will advise you to take some time before deciding about your whole life. A week is a very short time to decide if you two are compatible or not." all other

Elders also agreed with Ninad and said not to disclose their relationship till they are sure about it.

As the vacation ended both families came back to their homes and to their regular lives. Though the love birds came back to their own home and get busy in their professional life they miss each other a lot. They feel like they left their heart with the other one. Among their demanded professional lives they manage time for each other they used to stay connected over the phone. SMS, phone calls, and video calls are their ways to stay with each other. Staying in two different cities and this long distance relationship was making them craving for others' company.

After 3 weeks Virat surprised Sai by suddenly reaching her hospital, she was extremely happy seeing him suddenly there. Instead of exploring the city, they spend time with each other as they have only a few hours to spend. Virat had to catch the flight that night only.

Then it becomes usual for them, whenever anyone one of them gets a break then he or she comes to meet the other one. They generally get very less time together whenever they visit sometime for a few days or sometimes a few hours.

After 6 months like this and Sai gave Virat the best news on his birthday that she shifted to Nagpur and joined a multispeciality hospital there. Both of them have a very good understanding of each other and they felt blessed that they come into each other's lives.