Chapter 2- Ek ladki ko dekha tou aisa laga

Being a District magistrate is not an easy task, Virat opted to stay in his own home instead of the DM bungalow but he really can spend very less time with his family these days. During Covid, he was the busiest person as he had to maintain the law and order of the district, manage the manpower and handle the whole district.

So when everything become normal he thought to take a break and applied for a leave. Ministry was very happy with his work so they readily approved his leave for 10 days.

The Chavan family was very happy listening to Virat have a holiday. Though they were proud of him but they also miss the youngest son of their family. So Ninad and Ashwini plan a holiday. So these three went to their farmhouse at Mahabaleshwar for a week.

As planned Virat and his parents went to their farmhouse. When they reach their destination Ninad and Ashwini first went to the house while Virat volunteered to bring their luggage. While he was walking through the garden he heard the musical laughter of a girl from the neighbor's farm. There was a french dividing lawn of these two farmhouses so he looked towards the garden to find out the owner of the laughter.

After a few minutes, he saw a fair medium-height young girl wearing her shorts and loose crop top with curly open hair running behind a dog and laughing out loud. Time stood still for him as soon as the girl come in front of his eyes. He started to look towards her without blinking.

He noticed every detail of her features, her pink lips, and brown eyes. Wet face as she has spaced water on her face, red blush on her cheeks, the diamond sparkling in her ears, her slender neck, the diamond pendant hanging from the tin chain, her fair arms, charm bracelet, smooth fair skin, long legs all. Suddenly his reverie broke when he heard that his mother is calling his name.

That girl also looked towards him and said in a challenging voice "don't you have manners? A gentleman shouldn't look towards a lady like this." before he answer she rushed inside the home with her dog.

The whole morning he thought about the girl only. She is beautiful without even a hint of makeup, she has a melodious voice and a witty sense. He studied in a co-education school and college. He always had girls as his friends but he never felt this way for a girl. For her, he feels she walks in beauty, she breathes in beauty, and she makes the surroundings beautiful. It really feels to him that this holiday will be interesting.

He wants to know more about the girl but it's really odd to go to their bungalow directly so he asked his father "Baba do you know who owns the next bungalow?" Ninad said "yes, of course, it's my friend Kamal Joshi's bungalow. We were batch mates in the police academy and also worked for the same dept many times." Virat smiled "baba I met Kamal uncle and Alka aunty but didn't know they have a daughter."

Ninad smiled and said "Gudia is also like you, busy in her own world. When you met Kamal she was studying medicine at AIMS." Virat smiled to himself "oh this gudiya is beauty with brains. A doctor by profession." he said that he has seen her in the next bungalow. Ashwini said that they should meet Joshi's family but before she ponder more A man entered their firm and his father hugged the man saying "Kamal, We were talking about you only."

After tea and snacks, Mr. Joshi left inviting the Chavans for dinner in his bungalow. 

Guys, please check out my other Sairat stories also and tell m what you think about them.

A triangle Love Story

As the new generation takes charge

Hidden affair

My protector

Replacement

Starting from scratch

Tere mere love story

Unfaithful

Where life is leading us

Complicated life

Complication and confusion

Falling in love again

It's between us

Jab we met again

Love and light of their life

Secret relationship

The mysterious girl ad the handsome guy

Virat's realization and Sai's love

When she returned

Your support means the world to me

Virat's letter to Sai