Chapter 4- Ahesas pyar ke

Patralekha received Virat’s sms wishing her happy birthday at midnight. She smiled seeing the massage. He never miss wishing her though he remain busy also. She caresses her phone and then opened the gallery to see their photos together. 

From last few months she realize that she loves her best friend Virat. First she misunderstood her soft corner towards him as their friendship but ater when her parents started to hunt grooms for her she realize that she cant even think about spending her life with anyone else than Virat. Thats the first time she realize depth of her feelings towards Virat. 

She remembered their good times and then open a recet picture of him which he sen during his vacation in Mahabaleswar. She caressed the image and said “Virat I love you and want to live my whole life with you. You have become much more than my best friend long back only I couldn't realize it then. Now I am coming to Nagpur end of this month and will confess my feelings for you.” 

Suddenly there was an incoming sms fom Virat asking if she is free she called him and they chatted for a long time after he wishing her again. The next day Pakhi received a gift from Patralekha and she smiled seeing it. He every year send her a thoughtful gift. 

Virat and Sai spend lots of time together after Sai’s transfer in Nagpur. Sai and Virat told their parents that tey are sure bout their relationship after spending 11 months together. So Virat disclose about his relationship in Chavan Nivas. Everyone liked Sai and become happy that they will get her as their daughter-in-law soon. Sai’s family also visited Chavan Nivas and both the families made a very good relationship. 

Many of Virat’s and Sai’s friends and colleagues knew about their relationship as it become open secret after their family’s approval. They openly visit each other’s work places and in verous parts of city. 

Patralekha informed Virat that she is coming 3 days later at the end of the month. Virat was happy that he will meet his best friend after a long time. He also wants to tell Pakhi about his relationship with Sai and wants to make them meet each other. Whenever Pakhi comes to Nagpur she stays in Chavan Nivas only as all of them love her and treat as a daughter . so when Virat inform abot Pakhi’s arrival all were happy. 

When Patralekha comes out of the airport she fid Virat standing there surrounded by a few police officers and bodyguards. She first gwak him who was looking handsom in his crisp white shirt and formal black pant, then she  ran to him and hugged him tightly. He reciprocated the hug and urged her to go inside the car. Pakhi was stunned seeing the convoy and teased him “oh powerful man, police is protecting your car so DM Sir how is life?” 

Virat smiled at her reaction and said “Pakhi its just protocol, I am fine tell me about yourself. Yo also become deputy general manager.” they both started chatting but soon Virat got a call and get busy in his office work. Pakhi observed him working in his laptop but in Pakhi’s mind lots of images and dreams started coming of future. She started to imagine their lives together as man and wife. She thought that she will request him to give a break t his security stuff when they will travel alone after their marriage like other normal couples. She smiled to herself. 

Soon the reached home and all were happy. Virat promised her to take out for dinner and rushed to office after dropping Pakhi. Pakhi decided to confess her feelings for Virat durin dinner. Virat planned to call Sai also in dinner and tell Pakhi about their relationship. So all started to wait eagerly for the dinner. 

What will happen in the dinner?