Epilogue - Jindegi ka ye keya khel hay

25 years later

An aged lady is seated in a garden and teaching some poor kids. Suddenly a young girl comes there with a tray full of food. She angrily said "Badi Ma I told you to have your breakfast in time but no you have to skip your breakfast every day. What should I do with you? Every time I have to monitor you like a baby?"

The aged woman smiled seeing the affection of the girl and said "You are spoiling me too rotten what will I do when you go to your in-law's place." the young girl said "I am not going anywhere you open your mouth. Let me feed you." she forwarded a morsa in front of the aged woman's mouth and she opened her mouth to take it.

Suddenly a young man ran to them and stopped "Badi Ma you haven't had your medicine before breakfast. Have it first."

The aged Patralekha looked towards the two young boys and a girl standing in front of her. Today one of them is a famous doctor and another nutritionist, when years ago she brought these little angels home she never expected they would become her reason to live her whole world. She hugged both of them and looked towards the garlanded picture of her best friend and his wife she mouth thank you to them for trusting her with their kids. She has lost all her wishes to live when these kids come into her life and become her whole world.

Just a few seconds later another young girl came and said "What is this Badi Ma you exclude me? You love them more than me." Patralekha extended her one arm towards the girl and called her to join. She happily joined the gang and all three of them laughed out loud.

After some time Patralekga saw all three of them sitting together and discussing something, their argument, laughing and teasing were the life of her home. Years ago God snatched her child and her ability to carry a child but later gave her these three. She is their Badi Ma and they are her life. She smiled and prayed to keep her children happy always.