Chapter 6- Kavi khusi kavi gam

The next morning Patralekha met all the family members at the breakfast table. Bhabani asked her "Pakhi how do you feel about our Sai?? Last night you met her. Right??"

Patralekha wondered after listening to her and thought that everyone knows it. As per she knew Virat he doesn't like secrecy. He said it long ago whenever he will be sure about his choice he will declare it to all. She smiled and said "Sai is beautiful, perfect for our Virat."

Saying that Sai is the perfect match for Virat was difficult for her. Her voice cracked a bit and a thin layer of tear formed in her eyes but she controlled her emotions and smiled. None there noticed the slight change in her.

Bhabani continued with a beautiful smile "yes Sai is beautiful, do you know she is a doctor, a surgeon. She has a kind heart. After her hospital duties she give free services to poors. She even is a great cook"

Sonali also bumped into the conversation "our Sai is beautiful like goddess Laxmi and talented like goddess Saraswati."

Aswini only smiled proudly and said "yes Sai is good at everything but she has only one problem that she doesn't look after herself properly."

All smiled at her affectionate complaint. Ninad said "we all are here to look after our Sai." Bhabani said "absolutely, Virat please soon bring Sai home as our daughter. Ninad talk with Alka and Kamal that we want our Sai son in this house. We want Virat and Sai to get marriade soon"

Listening Patralekha felt that someone punched her heart. She felt that she lost her wish to live anymore, as there is no purpose left in her life as a cloud of sadness has surounded her. Her face lost all the colour from her face and a drop of tears rolled dow from her eyes. But nobody noticed it in this happy atmosphere.

She looked towards Virat's face, it was glowing with happiness listening about his lady love and marriage. His dreamy eyes are showing that he is happy imagining his future with his beloved. Other family members are also happy and Virat's brothers' and sistes' areteasing him. Though she is emerged in sorrow for herself but still she felt happy for her best friend Virat and his happiness.

That evening Sai visited Chavan Nivas. When Pakhi come out after a afternoon nap she heard laughing sound from drawing room. When she entered there she saw Devi and Sai was serving tea and snacks to everyone. Sai was scolding Ashwini and Sonali for always running in kitchen and do other household words though there are ample servants, cooks present in the house. Bhabani, Ninad and Omi also support her. The two culprits are seting there with a down cast face but there are a happy smile in everyone's face.

Pakhi felt an outsider in that atmosphere. She was always welcome in that house and treated as a extended family member. But when she saw Sai with family members it looked like she is one of them only. Patralekha experienced a mixed feelings seeing all these. She understood if she dont want to break her heart anymore thrn sh should need to leave the place.