Chapter 11- Fir mile

Is been two years Patralekha left the house at the middle of the night and nobody get her news after that though all of them oved hell and heaven to search her. All their power, position money were not ant all for any use when it coms to search for herr, it looked like she just vanished from the face of earth.

Time doesnt stop for anyone so people lost the hope of finding Patralekha and move on their lives.

In these two years many things changed in lives of people. Purvi was blessed with a cute baby girl. She named her daughter Pankhuri, an inspiration from her elder sister's nick name Pakhi. Patralekha's parents gave all their love and attention to the grandchild to distract their mind from their missing eldest daughter Pakhi.

Virat and Sai get out of touch with Patralekha's parents as they feel guilty that they could not find her after she got missing. With their growing twins and emanding career they become busy in their life but still in the corner of their heart it was a ache that they lost a person close to their heart.

Ninad proposed to go for a famil vacation so that the wole family can spend some quality time together as all were busy in their own lives. Understanding the needs for famly bonding all arranged leave for the trip. Sai's parents also joined the the trip. As per suggestion of one of Virat's colleague they chose an offbeat place in Uttarakhand as their destination as they wanted to enjoy nature and family time.

They booked the only homestay available there and arranged a small bus for travelling together from Chanigarh airport. The journe was very enjoyable as all travelld together and in one bus. They played various games during the journey. At evening they reached their destination a small village at the lap of the mountain.

The onner of the homestay personally received them and did whatever good arrangements he cloud for this big family. They enjoyed their dinner with bonfire and tribal dance of local people. They also chatted with the owner to know about the village and its surrounding.

They used to travel the village and surrounding by foot, walk around to enjoy the beauty of nature and chat with their family. Like this they spend 2-3 days in the utterly beautiful place. In thee 2-3 days Sai made a good friendship with 10 year old daughter of the owner of homestay. The little girl taks about anything and everything with Sai. all her elders brothers are quite elder than her and they are busy in their own world so she feels lonely in home. When she got a much older friend from city she poured her heart. Sai also enjoyed the innocence of this little one.

Oneday the little girl asked Sai to go to her school so that she can show her new friend to her classmates. Sai agreed and also asked Virat to accompany them. So one fine morning Virat, Sai along with their toddler Twins acconmpanied the little girl to her school. There they met with her classmates and gave them chocolates. They were happy to see the happy faces of the kids.

Suddenly they heard a voice "what do you people think of yourself? You will come from city for a few days and spoil the children giving chocolates!! If you really care about their happiness provide them nutritious food and books so that they also get opportunity to study and get a healthy prosporous life."

Sai and Virat were shocked to hear the very wellknown voice. They turned back to see Pakhi in a white sharee and plain brade. Pakhi was also shocked to see them there. Pakhi tred to run but Sai hold her hand. She said "Its enough Pakhi Didi you ran away a lot from life and its unfareness. Now its time you face the people who love you and care for you." Pakhi looked towards the couple in front of her and then cried her heart out hugging them both.

They brought Pakhi to their homestay to meet the family. Everyone was very happy to meet her again. Virat informed her family about founding Pakhi and they wanted her to come back to them. But she refused she said that she likes it here among nature and kids. She promised that she will never again run away and hide from her family but also expressed her wish to stay there in the small village and work in the small school for kids. Finally all of them agreed.

After this emotional reunion finally it was time for the Chavan family to go back to their city ending their vacation .