Chapter 11

It's been months since their last encounter with Sun and Bill and months since they had last seen them. Both skeletons had been oddly quiet since then, and everyone knew they were planning something. It wasn't hard to guess; both were usually very active and would make their presence known unless they were planning something. This left everyone else on edge, despite how relaxed they were at the slumber party. No one could blame them though, they were dealing with very dangerous skeletons and couldn't take any risks.

Which is why they all decided to train together, both the Stars and the Bads. After the last battle where they were barely able to fight without hitting each other, they all knew it was in their best interest to practice fighting with and not against each other.

Blue was able to work well with the Bads; he had the best adaptability in a team setting and didn't have any problem communicating with the others. He had developed a close friendship with Horror and was one of the few he trusted Kevin with now too, which was quite the achievement and he was praised for it.

Dream had a bit more difficulty but he was able to manage, though it took him a long while to get used to their team dynamics- which just means that he had to get used to how fucking chaotic they were as a team- but it didn't take too long.

Ink was a bit of a wildcard; sometimes he fit in seamlessly with them and sometimes things end up being an absolute disaster. They tried everything they could to get him to work properly, but then they remembered that he had the memory of a goldfish and the attention span of a toddler so they just let him be. Hopefully, he'll work properly when the time comes.

Currently, almost everyone was in the house that Ink had made when they first arrived, though Classic and Red were back at their AUs for the day. Luckily nothing had destroyed it in the past few months but it did get damaged quite a bit by both the Stars and the Bads. Not from fighting each other or anything, but just from their usual chaotic antics that got worse with all of them living under the same roof now. Which made the more mature members of their little group all the more annoyed with each passing day.

Like right now.

"I SWEAR TO FUCKING TOBY INK-!"

"WHY ME?!"

"YOU ATE HALF OF MY SECRET CHOCOLATE STASH!"

"NO I DIDN'T! I JUST FOUND SOME HIDDEN CHOCOLATE AND GOT HUNGRY SO I ATE IT!"

"THE CHOCOLATE YOU FOUND WAS MY SECRET STASH YOU SLOW-BRAINED, BRUSH-LOVING, STAIN-"

"How many times has this happened this week...?" Nightmare muttered under his breath with a heavy sigh, rubbing his singular socket as he sat in the living room. The two skeletons were running all around the house; around the couch, over the dining table, up the stairs, in the attic; everywhere in the house, which made it impossible for everyone else to get some peace and quiet since it also included everyone else's rooms. The only ones that didn't seem as annoyed, besides the two of them, would be Dust- who was following behind them and filming everything-, Horror, and Kevin. The bird was once again resting within the hole in Horror's skull, napping peacefully despite the chaos around them while said skeleton happily petted his crest. It was almost magic- and no, not the monster kind of magic- whenever Horror petted Kevin it made him fall asleep almost instantly and it was only with Horror. Dream, Blue, Ink, Killer, and Cross all tried to pet him before, but they were all pecked until they either gave up or were bruised and bleeding. When they were able to pet him though- which was actually just Blue- Kevin never fell asleep.

"1̶̥̂̿̌2̷͉̞̯̓̐͗̑͋ ̵͚͈̗͐̕ͅt̴̠̟̬̅̊̓i̴͇̺̔̋m̴̘͚̐́̇ḙ̷͈̇s̸̞̟̑̇͂,̵̝̰̳̒͂̈́̕͜ͅ ̸̢͇͕̲̈̍͌â̴̟̏͌͋͠ṋ̴̳̙̞͓͗̄̕d̵͈̺̥̘̤̄̆͌̃͘ ̸̡̲̗̊̀̏̍i̸̡͋̉͛ţ̵͙͚͎͖̓̋̐̆̿'̶͕̓̐͌̽͠s̵̲͖͍̒̆̉͒͘ͅ ̴̞͓̽̽̈́o̶̬̊̕n̶̢͓̯̄́̋͂l̸̮̹̪̜̄͌̏͋͂͜ỳ̷̩̞̼̀ ̷̗̝̰͌̀̓͛͝W̸̛̛̘̺e̴̢̹͎̍͂̀̆͜ͅd̴̖̓̍͐n̸̜̼̓̉̚͠e̶͍̮̝̊́ͅs̶̹͔͛͌̔̌ḓ̵̩̭̣̈́̽̚̕̚ą̸̯̥͖͒̀̈͆͛ͅy̸̮͉̯͖̼͂̐̍̚̚.̶͍͕̗͇̇" Error replied from beside him. He wasn't as fazed as he usually would be today since he was in a pretty good mood. The latest episode of Undernovela aired this morning and he got to watch it while everyone was still asleep. He tricked Ink into giving him some of Cross' secret stash, and with the former's terrible memory, he was sure he had already forgotten about that. The raven he was stitching was coming along nicely too and he'll probably be able to finish it in a few days.