Chapter 23

WHEN OLIVIA WOKE up the next morning Rafe wasn't in bed next to her

she let out a sigh heading to the bathroom that held her insulin.

as she finished up she turned around and jumped to see Rafe standing in the doorway.

"shit. you fucking scared me."

"sorry baby." he began to move closer to the counter which held her pouch. "fuck, why didn't you tell me you're almost out of your insulin."

"Rafe when have I had the chance? was I supposed to tell you before or after we helped your dad hide a body?"

"I'm not in the mood for your attitude Olivia, now we gotta stop by the fucking pharmacy before we head down."

Olivia paused scoffing lightly. "what are there no pharmacies in the Bahamas?"

"obviously there are but what if they don't have your prescribed insulin? did you think of that?"

Olivia paused not wanting to argue with him any longer. "my mom ordered me some, like three days ago she hasn't picked it up. can we before we leave?"

"yeah we can I just, I need to tell my dad before okay?" He said placing a kiss on her forehead.

Ward opened the safe as they watched him

"you ready?"

"what you got in there? the hope diamond?"

the two began to laugh lightly. and watched as Ward opened the safe for them to see.

Olivia gasped lightly not believing her eyes. "Holy shit."

Rafe looked back to her. "Is that real?"

"Son thats the realest thing there is." Ward walked back to the safe pulling out one of the gold bars.

"How?" Rafe took the bar that he held out.

"I found it."

"You found it." Rafe whispered breathlessly. "You found the royal merchant?"