Chapter 8

Chapter VIII Subduing the enemy without fighting

    Walking along the back mountain all the way to the back door of Xunbingbing School, Shi Yu only encountered two zombies, both lying on the ground. Feeling the breath of a living person, he crawled slowly and wanted to attack. Shi Yu killed him with a fruit knife and solved it. Yinghuo didn't intervene, he couldn't be with her all the time, if Shi Yu couldn't rely on himself to survive. That would be death sooner or later.

    Shi Yu climbed up the slightly protruding bricks on the back wall of the school with his buttocks pouted. Firefly frowned. A girl has no image at all... I really don't know how women are educated in this era.

    Shi Yu secretly rejoiced that high school was a closed school. Shi Yu often had to go out to work part-time to make money, so he often jumped over the wall and ran out of school for three full years. It also brought out different thoughts and experiences. This minute is just in time.

    It's just that Shi Yu looked down and was so scared that he almost fell off the wall. Behind the wall was the football field, and he saw that Nuoda's football field was densely packed with lying zombies. They were intertwined in all directions, making Shi Yu's hair go numb. I had no choice but to ride on the top of the wall and dare not go down, for fear of slipping and falling into the pile of zombies.

    At this moment, Yinghuo also jumped onto the wall. Seeing this scene, he said calmly: "Disgusting."

    Disgusting? Shi Yu was speechless, this is no longer disgusting...

    "What should I do..." Shi Yu asked in a low voice. For fear of waking up the zombie, her voice was already hoarse. After lowering her voice, she could barely hear what she was saying, but Yinghuo still heard it.

    "Kill it." Yinghuo said calmly. The tone is so relaxed that it seems to be saying—hey, old iron, let's go eat Changwang noodles today.

    Kill it? How to kill? Kill it with your life?

    Shi Yu couldn't help but rolled his eyes, brother, you are a monster, I'm just a little girl, so many zombies, do you want her to kill them in their stomachs?

    While talking, the zombie closest to them by the wall had already sensed the movement, and began to slowly climb up, while the zombies behind felt the movement ahead, and started to move one by one.

    Seeing this scene, Shi Yu punched Yinghuo as soon as he wanted to jump up. How deep is the hole for his teammates? It's as if a green-haired demon costume is compared to a stupid one!

    Suddenly, Shi Yu had a flash of inspiration and slapped himself on the forehead hard, forgetting that he still had a top-secret weapon! They were all forgotten by the fireflies!

    Shi Yu took down his backpack, dug into it for a while and took out a small pink oval object, smiling wickedly.

    "What is this thing?" Yinghuo looked at the object in Shi Yu's hand, and couldn't help being curious. What made her look so hopeful in this situation? Could it be some magic weapon?

    Yinghuo released a trace of demonic power to explore her hands, but did not sense the existence of any mana or spiritual power.

    This is when Shi Yu turned his head to look at Yinghuo, lost a look of "you wait and see the show", and pulled a hanging ring on the object.

    "Dididididididididididididididididi..."

    In an instant, the ear-piercing alarm sounded, causing Yinghuo to raise her eyebrows in shock. What kind of little thing could make such a loud noise?