Chapter 44

Chapter 44 Lingbao

    "Where is this?"

    When Shi Yu woke up, there was a thick fog around him, and he couldn't see anything clearly. Only her.

    "Firefly?" Shi Yu called out in a panic.

    But there was silence all around. Very weird. Her voice also seemed to be swallowed by fog.

    Where the hell is this... Shi Yu ran around, but no matter where she ran from, she was in a thick fog. Just like Monkey Sun in Wuzhi Mountain, he can't get out of the predicament no matter what.

    "Wuxin. Why do you...?"

    Suddenly. Familiar voices sounded from the dense fog, and the sound was like the sound of heaven. Like a song in the clouds.

    This is the sound of fireflies! Firefly here? !

    Shi Yu was overjoyed and calmed down a lot, as long as the firefly is still there. Shi Yu was about to search for the sound. However, the fog slowly dissipated, and the scene in front of him gradually became clear.

    The cold moon shed cold light, falling on a man in white. There was a layer of dreamlike halo around him, and this man was Yinghuo.

    At this time, the firefly was falling to the ground. Supporting his body with his hands, his glazed eyes were shining with green light. Looking at herself angrily, Sakura's soft lips were stained with blood. It looks even more enchanting.

    Fireflies?

    Shi Yu opened his mouth, but couldn't make a sound. He could only watch Yinghuo glaring at him, bearing the hatred and coldness in those glazed eyes.

    She had seen this look before. It was the look in Shi Yu's eyes when he saw Yinghuo for the first time. The hatred was stabbed in Shi Yu's heart like a cold knife. Why did Yinghuo look at him like this?

    "Wuxin...why did you treat me like this?!" Yinghuo struggled to stand up and shouted at her, her voice was like a brocade tearing.

    Unintentional? Who is Wuxin?

    Shi Yu looked at Yinghuo in confusion. Yinghuo always called himself the deity, but for this Wuxin, he called himself 'I'?

    "say something!!!"

    After a roar, a mouthful of blood mist spewed out, sprinkled on Yinghuo's white clothes, stained with bright red, making Yinghuo's face even paler, like white jade about to shatter.

    Seeing Yinghuo's heartbroken appearance, Shi Yu panicked and wanted to speak, explain, and tell him that he was not "unintentional."

    But suddenly he heard a cold voice say from his mouth: "I regret the most. , is to fall in love with you."

    The voice was like a thousand-year-old cold pool, with boundless silence, and the desolation in my heart suddenly rushed to my heart.

    "Hehehehehehe..."

    Suddenly, the weird and childish laughter sounded again, like a nine-day thunderbolt in Shi Yu's heart.

    correct! They are still in the hospital! This is the Wraith!

    After Shi Yu recalled the cause of time in an instant, the scene in front of him was shattered like a broken mirror, and Shi Yu found himself in the sea of ​​blood again.

    And that resentful spirit was floating in front of his eyes.

    "Hehehehehehe..." The red light in Wraith Ling's eyes continued to flow, and he looked at Shi Yu with his head tilted.