Chapter 48

Chapter 48 Angry

    "Mummy Yuyu! It's dawn! Get up!"

    Lingbao kept blowing the wind on Shi Yu, Shi Yu was shivering from the cold, and looked at the spirited Lingbao with resentment.

    "Lingbao. You don't need to sleep. We have to sleep. Finally, there is a bed to sleep in. Your troubles are disturbing people's dreams." Xun Bingbing yawned. He complained dispiritedly.

    "Okay, now that you're all awake, let's go out. I feel uncomfortable staying in this hospital." Shi Yu rubbed his sleepy eyes, and got out of bed with his head in a mess.

    "Why are you uncomfortable? It's very comfortable here." Lingbao was floating in the air, seemingly with endless energy.

    "Of course you are comfortable. The yin here is so heavy. It should be a good place for you to practice. But we can't stand it." Shi Yu brushed his messy hair with his hands, and went to wash with Xun Bingbing and Wu Qianqian.

    Everyone took out the food and began to eat, Lingbao fell silent when he saw this. Lie on Shi Yu's shoulders boredly.

    "Lingbao, these things are actually not tasty. You don't have to be so sad." Seeing that Lingbao was unhappy, Yi Zuo comforted him.

    "Hmph. I'm not envious anymore. Mommy Yuyu's blood is the most fragrant. If there is Mommy Yuyu's blood, I won't eat your food!" Lingbao sniffed and raised his head.

    Firefly narrowed her eyes when she heard this. Said to Shi Yu: "Don't feed him blood anymore, he is a ghost after all. It's not good for your health."

    Shi Yu nodded perfunctorily, but he was thinking in his heart that if he was injured, it would be a waste to bleed. It's not as good as cheap Lingbao, after all, it is a little wraith raised by myself, and it also protects the safety of their group.

    "Xiaoyu, where are you going later?" Xun Bingbing asked.

    "Museum, do you still remember how to get there?"

    "Remember, why did you go to the museum? Oh, yes, you said yesterday that you were going to get weapons for this young hero." Xun Bingbing was helpless, why did the foreign people in the movie They all have guns and cannons. When they come to them, they will return to the era of cold weapons?

    "Well, Yinghuo said that she wants to teach me martial arts, so I need to get some equipment, not to mention, even if I have a gun, to be honest, I don't dare to use it." "Why     ?

    "

, you are afraid that the zombies will not find us, right?" Shi Yu looked at Xun Bingbing pitifully, as if looking at a mentally handicapped person.

    "Then what should we do? We don't know martial arts." Xun Bingbing ignored Shi Yu's contemptuous gaze, you are lucky, there are monsters as masters, what about the rest? ?

    "Okay, Yinghuo will teach me, I'll teach you, come on, first call Master Master to listen." Shi Yu rubbed Xun Bingbing's head apprehensively.

    "Mummy Yuyu, you don't need to learn martial arts, I will protect you." Lingbao whispered in Shi Yu's ear, the cold breath scurrying around her neck, which made Shi Yu sway.

    "Lingbao, don't blow on me, it's very cold." After a pause, he continued: "I have to learn, I can't let you protect me all the time, if I'm alone, or meet a higher-level zombie, I'll always kill you." I can't let you take any more risks." Shi Yu still remembered that Yinghuo said that if Lingbao encountered white stiffness, his soul would probably be wiped out, and he became more determined to learn martial arts.