Chapter 77

Chapter 77 Still Together

    "Xiaoyu, are you hungry, shall I make you something to eat?" A warm voice sounded. Shi Yu's body stiffened suddenly.

    Firefly raised an eyebrow. Seeing Gu Rong standing behind Shi Yu smiling gently. The morning wind blew his soft hair a little messy, and his smile was like the morning light.

    But in Yinghuo's eyes, Gu Rong's teeth were so glaring when he grinned. He suddenly thought of the word "looking for teeth all over the place".

    Gu Rong stepped forward, reached out and rubbed Shi Yu's messy hair: "Haven't you washed it yet? Why is it still the same as before? Like a little lazy cat."

    Shi Yu bounced off like an electric shock. Like a cat with fur all over its body, it took a few steps back.

    "You, you speak well. Don't get so close to me." Shi Yu looked at Gu Rong, feeling sad for a while. She was defeated by this spring-like smile back then.

    In the past, Gu Rong always smiled softly. Rubbing his hair and calling himself 'Little Lazy Cat'. It was this gentle knife that made her sink gradually until the end. This tenderness really turned into a knife, stabbing hard in his heart.

    Gu Rong paused. There was a gloomy look in his eyes, and he smiled again in an instant: "You go out without something to eat. Your body can't take it anymore." "It's okay

    , I'll go to the supermarket outside to get something to eat. You can also bring some dry food back, there are so many in the bureau People. The little rice I got from the village is not enough to eat."

    After finishing speaking, Shi Yu pulled Yinghuo's sleeve robe. Run out like fleeing.

    Gu Rong has never been diligent. Every time he goes to class, Gu Rong is stuck in time. He will never be late, and he will never go even one minute early. On weekends, he will sleep until eleven or twelve o'clock before getting up.

    Seeing Gu Rong's messy hair, Shi Yu knew that he must have come out to look at her after hearing her roar, but she didn't dare to show Gu Rong any good looks, for fear of giving him hope and fear of softening her heart , had no choice but to flee.

    Gu Rong's face darkened the moment Shi Yu turned around, but Yinghuo turned around and looked at him with a complicated expression.

    Gu Rong didn't know what Yinghuo meant, but he was sure that this monster must have other thoughts about Shi Yu, and his face became more gloomy. He would not let this monster take Shi Yu away!

    ——

    Yinghuo jumped out of the iron gate with Shi Yu in his arms, and saw the wandering corpses all over the place, so he had to take Shi Yu to a farther place.

    After putting Shi Yu in a park with sufficient vegetation, Yinghuo set up layers of vines and thorns to surround Shi Yu's meditation place before going to look for food.

    Half an hour passed, Shi Yu opened his eyes and saw Yinghuo was studying with several bags of bread.

    "Huh? Where did you get the bread?"

    "I've seen you eat this in a place like a store. I thought it might be hard to swallow, but at least it won't kill you."

    Shi Yu's eyes twitched: "Thank you very much. Fuck you, leave me a poor life."

    "Why do human beings live longer and return? This food tastes like chewy wax, but you can still swallow it." Yinghuo looked at Shi Yu eating bread, and felt more and more that it was right. A cruelty to the taste buds.