Chapter 50

Chapter 50 The Museum

    When Shi Yu came out, Yinghuo had already started the car, and Shi Yu looked at Yinghuo's pale face worriedly. Is this dangerous driving? I really don't know what this product is rushing for? Isn't it just a drop of blood? Eat obediently, don't you feel much better now?

    Xun Bingbing looked at Shi Yu with worried and contemptuous eyes. Knowing about Shi Yu's thoughts, he couldn't help but sympathize with Yinghuo. It's really bad luck to fall in love with this kind of off-line, slow and heartless woman.

    Xun Bingbing pointed the way for Yinghuo. Yinghuo felt qi and blood churning, and when he was close to Shi Yu just now, the scent of blood attracted him like poppies. The demon power is constantly circulating in the body. She clamored to tear her apart, but luckily he suppressed her.

    "Firefly. Are you okay? You look so pale." Shi Yu asked softly.

    "It doesn't matter." The cold tone made Shi Yu stunned. Yinghuo rarely talked to himself so coldly. What happened all of a sudden? Did her behavior just now stimulate his self-esteem? no? This dead monster is so stingy?

    "Firefly. If you feel uncomfortable, don't go. Change to Bingbing to drive, and you should take a good rest. Anyway, there are few zombies outside during the day. Lingbao can also deal with those zombies in the house, as long as you don't encounter advanced ones."

    "It doesn't matter what I say!" Yinghuo's heart continued to be cold. Is this woman looking down on him? Or do you feel that you are redundant when you have that wraith following you?

    Shi Yu looked at Yinghuo's increasingly smelly face. Zhang Er couldn't figure it out, how did she offend this great god? Ask for advice.

    "Xiaoyu. What kind of kung fu do you most want to learn?" Xun Bingbing couldn't bear to see Shi Yu being silly all the time. So he deliberately went to talk to her and changed the subject.

    "Lingbo Weibu."

    "What's this? Don't you like more domineering kung fu? I saw Yinghuo's kung fu yesterday, and you were drooling." "

    You know a fart. If you know Ling Bo Weibu, you can still run if you can't fight."

    Xun Bingbing was ashamed, who is more wretched, shouldn't she be thinking about the domineering after learning martial arts? Why do you want to run away after a disagreement?

    "I like Xiaolongnu's kung fu. She is dressed in white silk and looks so beautiful." Wu Qianqian clasped her hands together and said with sparkling eyes.

    "That should have a very deep inner strength, and what I'm most curious about is how many white ribbons Xiaolongnu will put in her sleeves, and there will be more after being cut off, and there will be more after being cut off, endless life, mother Yes, that sleeve is the different dimension of Jingdang Cat, right?" Xun Bingbing complained.

    "I'm dizzy, I can't even look at my goddess when you say that." Han Lin smiled, this Xun Bingbing's mouth is really embarrassing.

    "Then what do you like?" Shi Yu looked at Xun Bingbing.

    "Me? Haha, I like the Sunflower Collection!" Xun Bingbing laughed with his hips on his hips.

    Shi Yu blushed: "Sister, to practice this skill, you must first leave the palace."

    Xun Bingbing laughed even more wildly: "Yes! Just right! Even the step of uterus is saved!"

    "Why do you like the Sunflower Book? I always feel As soon as you say this, you will behave obediently, like a kung fu practiced by a shemale." Wu Qianqian was puzzled.