Chapter 83

Chapter 83: A Trip to the Mall

    Under Shi Yu's insistence, Yinghuo finally regressed and agreed to be with Zhuye. Go to the hospital to catch a purple zombie to practice for Shi Yu. But it must be under the care of Yinghuo and Zhuye. As long as the momentum is wrong, the two of them will immediately kill Zi Zong, and Shi Yu must not be infected with any corpse poison.

    Candle night should naturally come down. He was just curious about how fast Shi Yu's skills improved, and he didn't want to hurt her. I used a good seedling that was cultivated with great difficulty by a spiritual herb. How could he let Shi Yu be poisoned by the corpse.

    At night, Shi Yu was snatched away by Yinghuo to practice his skills, and then returned to the police station feeling sore. Pull Xun Bing Bing Pao up to make supper for himself.

    "Xiaoyu, are you good now?" Xun Bingbing propped his chin and watched Shi Yu slurping noodles.

    Yinghuo sat beside her, not bothering to comment on her eating appearance.

    "It's okay. Yinghuo Cult's agility is relatively high. The wandering corpses can basically be dealt with in close quarters, and they can't hurt me. Tonight, Yinghuo just threw me on the roof. More than ten zombies, It took me a while. But it’s all resolved.”

    “So powerful? Oh my god, you’ve only practiced for two or three days, right? What magical skills have you practiced?” Xun Bingbing’s round eyes widened.

    "Don't forget. It's not a big problem for me to single out four or five zombies when I'm not practicing, oh my god. It's too spicy, so you don't need to post more spicy in the future." Shi Yu laughed. Eating while sweating, Yinghuo was choked by the spicy smell of the kitchen. I didn't want to wait for Shi Yu anymore, so I went back to the room by myself.

    "It's late at night, I didn't put in more chili because I was afraid that you would be cold. Hey, to be serious, don't you find it difficult to practice martial arts? It's like how the firefly taught you to gather Qi. Why don't I feel it at all? "

    "Actually, how should I put it... I feel that besides what Yinghuo taught me, I know other cultivation methods." Seeing Yinghuo leaving, Shi Yu said softly.

    "ah?"

    "There is always a beauty in my mind, with long hair hanging down the waist, and ancient charm. The mantras she said are very profound and hard to understand, but I seem to know how to run them naturally, and when I do it, as soon as I arrive At a critical moment, there will appear in my mind a movement method that Yinghuo has not taught, which is more suitable for women, and I seem to be more adaptable, and it works faster than Yinghuo's teaching." Shi Yu put his voice very softly, for fear that Yinghuo

    would Heard, mainly because he was afraid of hurting his self-esteem.

    "I'll go, isn't it? Why haven't I seen you so powerful before? No matter what you do when you fight, you will play some tricks." Xun Bingbing exclaimed, could it be that Shi Yu used to pretend to be a pig and eat a tiger?

    "I don't know. The first time I saw that beauty was when I took the wrong medicine. At that time, I was about to die. She suddenly popped up in my mind. She taught me luck and saved my life. fate."

    "You have never seen her?"

    "No, I wonder if she is my ancestor or something, isn't it often there? The protagonist is dying, and the ancestors come to show their spirits and pass on secret treasures to themselves." Shi Yuchi After finishing the noodles, my whole body became hot from the heat, and I pulled my sleeves to wipe off my sweat. I smelled the blood stains accidentally stained on my sleeves, and I almost couldn't spit it out.

    It seems that I have to go to the street to find a few more sets of clothes, otherwise I will be wearing tight sportswear, which is not convenient for changing and washing.

    "Ancestor? Why don't you say it's a reincarnation?" Xun Bingbing rolled his eyes, Shi Yu is really lucky, he didn't know if he saved the earth in his previous life, but he was able to teach himself without a teacher.

    "It's unlikely to be a reincarnation. Don't they all say that the reincarnation looks exactly the same? That woman is so beautiful, even you can't compare to her, and her temperament is just like that of a lady, and she doesn't match us at all." Shi Yu With a sneer, he completely denied Xun Bingbing's guess.     "Hey, what do you mean! Why don't all the ladies have anything to do with me, no matter what I do... Uh, let's count as a Xiaojiabiyu... Besides, your ancestors are so beautiful, why are you disabled in your generation? "     How do I know? I guess the man chosen by our ancestors is ugly." Shi Yu held his chopsticks in his mouth, recalling the beauty's appearance.

    After washing the dishes and chopsticks, the two returned to the dormitory, hugged each other and fell asleep without a dream all night.

    On the 14th, Shi Yu was scooped up by Yinghuo at dawn. After training his Qi, he hurried back to the police station and gathered with Xun Bingbing. new clothes.

    In the end, Gu Rong and his group also followed. After all, there are always one or two sets of clothes, which are uncomfortable to wear, and the three big men only have a pair of underwear for more than three months. It's really pitiful. They wash and wash , all turned white.     It was already noon when everyone set off, the sun was high, there were almost no zombies on the street, and they had already hid in the buildings. Li Guosheng and the others knew it, because they used to come out at this time to find some stalls and shops Just grab some supplies.     But no matter what, I dare not go to the shopping mall with the courage to swagger, like the empty buildings that are full of zombies during the day, and they dare not go in even if they drive a tank, but Shi Yu and his group , walked into the shopping mall without changing his face, even Wu Qianqian, who was the least courageous of them, didn't change his face when he looked at the zombies in the mall.     On the other hand, Gu Rong and his group began to tremble in their calves, their faces were pale, and they didn't dare to take a breath looking at the bustling corpses.     Shi Yu and his team had never seen anything in the hospital, such as wandering corpses, purple zombies, wraiths...they didn't react to the corpses in front of them.     Shi Yu and Xun Bingbing opened the medicine bottles they carried with them, and two wisps of blue smoke floated out, one red and one blue, and Lingbao and Luo Ke appeared in mid-air, fluttering, and the surroundings suddenly dropped several degrees, making people feel creepy , Li Meng leaned towards Gu Rong tremblingly, no matter how many times, she still couldn't get used to seeing ghosts.     "Ha, look at the young master showing his skills!" Lingbao looked at the crowd of corpses and smiled triumphantly. There were bursts of red light on his body, and the red halo spread around. The corpses that were slowly approaching the crowd seemed to be After being greatly frightened, he retreated again and again.

    "Um... I don't have that much ghost aura, what can I do?" Luo Ke looked at Lingbao and compared his own ghost aura. He felt that it was not at the same level. Her ghost aura might not deter so much. The corpses, at most, will be forced to retreat in twos and threes, so they don't make a fool of themselves.

    "Just follow Xun Bingbing and protect her personally," Shi Yu said.

    Shi Yu saw that Lingbao was absorbing the yin energy of the corpses again, and couldn't help asking: "Hey, God stick, it's not surprising that my Lingbao absorbs the yin energy of zombies like this? It's obviously not the same species." Zhu

    Ye Looking around, I saw that Shi Yu was indeed staring at me, and couldn't help asking the sky, when did he change from selling fake medicines to being a magic stick?

    "Don't worry, even if they are not the same species, both of them rely on yin qi to cultivate. Absorbing corpse qi is good for this little thing. After absorbing yin qi to a certain degree of saturation, it may not be able to absorb a few raw blood. You can be promoted to Lihun."