:°-Chapter 5: Etsu's Shopping Spree-°:

3rd person POV

With their hands intertwined, Karma and Etsuko entered a shopping centre, the latter taking the lead.

"Etsukoo, do we have to go shopping?" Karma complained as he was dragged into a clothes store.

"How many times do I have to tell you? We're getting you your uniform." She studied the materials closely.

"Liar~ you just want things for yourself~" He said to the girl.

They were both in casual attire. Karma was in dark denim jeans and a loose jacket with top buttons not done up.

Etsuko was enveloped in a large piece of fabric that covered her whole body. She wore one of Karma's hoodies that could cover her face to prevent her from being recognised.
If anyone saw her holding hands with a guy, she could be in big trouble.

"Karma-chi, hold this~ and this. and also this too~" Etsuko grabbed all the good bargains.
A few of the items she picked up were some black jackets and trousers. They were all Karma's size.

"What are these?" He asked holding one up.
"Your uniform, idiot. It's not like you're gonna wear the proper one anyway~" she replied as she bonked him on the head with her fist; Etsuko had to go on her tip-toes.

He smirked, "And I suppose all these dresses and skirts are a part of my uniform too?"

"Shut up! They're 20% off." Etsuko then dragged him over to the changing area.

"Wait here, okay?" She walked in and pulled the curtain close behind her. Karma lingered around in the general area.

"-kaa-san! I don't need to wear frilly pink dresses! I'm a boy!" A familiar blueberry protested as he was pushed into the changing room next to Etsuko.

"Nagisa. Just do it~" An older woman with short blue hair said darkly. She was clearly pressuring the boy.

The curtains were pushed to the side once again, revealing an Etsuko in a two-piece outfit: a layered checkered pink skirt with pink bows reaching halfway to her knee.
The sleeveless top had the same pink checkered pattern with the same pink bows.

Another person stepped out of the little room. They wore the same outfit Etsuko had on.
Karma's mouth was agape.

"What? Fall in love with me?" She looked at her friend who was about to burst into a fit of hysterics.

"Pfffft! Nagisa-kun? Is that you?" Karma couldn't help but laugh. After all, his blue-haired friend was wearing something Etsuko would wear. That's how you know it was stupid.

Nagisa's face was all red, "What are you doing here, Karma-kun?!?"

The two were friend from a long time ago who had bonded over sonic ninja. They soon lost touch and Nagisa moved down to E-class.

After whipping his phone out, Karma immediately snapped some pictures of his two friends for comparison.

Etsuko - who looked very cute at that moment but he would never admit it - vs Nagisa - who looked like a tomato who would rather be anywhere else.

Who wore it better?

"Karma-chii~ stop ignoring mee~" Etsuko wanted attention since her entrance was disrupted.

She twirled around her friend who put his hands on her shoulder and pushed her back into the changing area.
"Oww-"

"That skirt's too short, idiot." Big-brother, protective, responsible Karma was here.