:°-Chapter 8: How She Ended Up In E-Class-°:

Edit: I accidentally wrote something twice... no major changes.

As far as I can recall, I haven't even mentioned what Sora looks like yet.

She has long dark apple red hair with amber eyes. She's about the same height - or a bit shorter - as Fumiko.

Happy reading :3

3rd person POV

It had been about a week since Fumiko and Sora joined the school; they were doing well.

Fumiko spent most of her time alongside Hitori and Hoshi. Overtime, she warmed up to Hoshi and was able to speak to him naturally. Her and Hitori's bond only grew stronger.

When she wasn't with them, she was being bombarded with fans. A fan-club devoted to her had already been formed.

Even though she was the second top-student, Fumiko refused to run for president. Instead, her cousin got the role.

Gakushu selected her as vice-president with Sora as the student council treasurer.

He and the maid got closer every night (not in the way you might be thinking~). She would bring him coffee and sit next to him while he studied.

Sora was incredibly patient: she would sit there idly on the bed and wait for if he made a mistake - which was practically never.

Gakushu always insisted that she go to sleep whenever she was tired but Sora always refused, wanting to stay with him.

In the first few days, Sora hung around him and the Big Five. Soon though, she began to make friends.

The girl was still very shy around them but she was able to get words out without stuttering.

Every now and then, she would return to Gakushu whenever he was free: Sora felt most comfortable around him.

Of course, she discreetly monitored Fumiko from afar to make sure she wasn't in any sort of trouble.

~ * ~ * ~ * ~

The boy stabbed the green rubber knife through the sheet of paper. It slowly fell to the ground, "This will be fun. I've always wanted to kill a teacher~"

~ * ~ * ~ * ~

"All members of the student council, please head over to the principal's office immediately." A voice over the speakers announced.

Must be important, Fumiko thought as she waved goodbye to Hitori and made her way to her uncle's office.

In the hallway, she bumped into a certain strawberry blonde - who was also going to the principal - surprise, surprise. Of course he's going. He's literally the president.

They didn't exchange any words, only eye contact. She read his expression, saying 'act as if we're strangers: I don't want everyone to know I'm related to you.'
Therefore, she decided to do the opposite.

Seeing as the hallway was empty, Fumiko grabbed on to her cousin's arm like a clingy girlfriend.

Her innocently sweet smile that she always wore appeared when she saw the annoyed look on Gakushu's face.

However, he didn't try to resist and carried on walking with the leech still stuck on his arm.

"Shu-shu, you're so boring~" she laughed softly, "aren't you going to try push me away?" Fumiko asked, ever so innocently.

By the age of 12, she had mastered the innocent facade that she always wore. She lied at naturally as she breathed.

The young deceiver took off the mask for a second, "I've got this... president~" she winked and quickened her pace, reaching the door first.

Fumiko knocked ever so gently; the student council secretary - Ren Sakakibara - opened the door.

Her demeanour completely flipped upside down. She went from a little seductress to practically an angel.

"My, thank you, Sakakibara-kun." Fumiko put on smile that best showed gratitude.

After Gakushu had walked in, all of the student council members were present.

Sora stood in the corner quietly, waiting for instructions.

"So, Asano-san," Fumiko started, talking to the principal who sat in his chair with his back towards them, "What did you want to speak to us about?"

Gakuho finally spun around, probably for dramatic effect; he clasped his hands together and rested his elbows on the desk.

"I've called you all here to introduce you to the new tutoring system." He said, "I've chosen a class for each of you. If you are displeased, I'm sure there are... other schools you could join."

There was silence: no one dared say a word in fear of getting expelled.

The chairman handed out a sheet of paper, personalised to each of us. It contained information on which classes we would tutor, on which days, and which time.

I got... E-Class?!

I don't really have much to say. Sorry for the long updates and the short chapters. I will try to update sooner but no promises.

Cya dumdums x
Chapter released: 06/06/2023