:°-Chapter 7: Genuine Smile-°:

3rd person POV

The pinkette elegantly walked down the hallway, oblivious to the state of awe the students around her were in.

She wore her new uniform with grace. It was pristine and tidy; it fitted her perfectly. Her hair was in its usual style: down with two small braids wrapped around her head, tied together.

Fumiko examined the sign above the door: 3-A
The class of the highest level in this school.

She slid the door open to see every student was present and sitting in their desks, studying. Except for 6 students in particular.

The girl recognised the boy in the centre of the group. His orange hair, purple eyes and sharp gaze were unmistakable.

As soon as the pair locked eyes, he simply rolled his pair at her. She simply smiled sweetly at him. Their exchange went unnoticed by the rest of the class.

Closest to Gakushu was her beloved maid, she didn't seem comfortable there. However, she didn't seem uncomfortable either.

Fumiko approached the group only to be stopped by a tall male with half shaved hair.

"I didn't know such a beauty would be joining our class~" he placed a kiss upon her hand.

Fumiko wore a face being with innocence that complimented her beauty.

"My name is Ren Sakakibara~ what would your lovely name be?"

"Fumiko Chisaka," she looked past him and spoke to the rest of the group, "it's a pleasure to meet you all~"

"-tsk" the noise was made by none other than Gakushu Asano himself.

Fumiko withheld a smirk. Let's see if he can hold back his sharp tongue~
She extended a hand towards the male and smiled, "You are Asano-kun, right?~"

Her cousin shoved back his displeasure; his charming persona appeared.

Instead of shaking her hand like she had expected, Gakushu placed a gentle kiss on the back. "It's a pleasure to meet you, Chisaka-san."

Fumiko fought the urge to burst out laughing on the spot. Similar to her, he acted completely different at school then at home.

Sora just awkwardly stood there as the pair interacted. Fumiko, noticing this, turned to her instead, "Hello again, Adashino-san~"

"How do you know each other?" the really ugly one with glasses asked.

Before Sora could reply, her mistress cut her off, "Well, we both attended a meeting with the Principal, of course~"

Her maid vigorously nodded, not wanting to interfere with the important details.

The bell rang signifying it was time for home room. A voice came on the speakers:

"Students. All teachers have been called for an extremely important meeting. Class representatives take charge. Thank you."

With that, Gakushu stepped up to the front of the class while the rest of the big five went to their seats.

Fumiko and her maid stood at the front, the former's smile looked so natural while the latter was practically shaking.

"These two ar-" she cut her cousin off,
"I'm Fumiko Chisaka, it's so lovely to meet you~" you could see white feathers falling down around her.

"M-My name is Sora A-Adash-shino..." she said the words ever so quietly that the only ones who could hear her were Fumiko and Gakushu.

He put a hand on her shoulder, "just a bit louder, okay?" His smile was flawless.

"M-My name is Sora Adashino! Please treat me well!" She gathered up the courage to say.
Fumiko felt like a proud mother from her side of the room.

~ * ~ * ~ * ~

Fumiko sighed as she walked out of the classroom for break. All morning, she had been bombarded with questions and people wanting to make friends.

She didn't mind people all that much but she would much rather not being harassed all the time.

Just then, Fumiko noticed a certain chestnut-haired girl standing next to a green-head.
"Sachiko-san?"

"Yes?" Two voices said in unison as the pair turned around.

"Chisaka-san!" Hitori's eyes lit up with excitement, "I saw you in home-room and I'm sure all the guys instantly fell in love."

"Ahem" the guy next to her cleared his throat.
"This is my twin baby brother, Hoshi." Hitori said.

"Hey! I'm the older one!" Hoshi wined. Fumiko just giggled at the two.

In a way, she envied their close relationship. Fumiko couldn't remember the last time she and Etsuko were that close.

"I hope we can all be friends~" for once, Fumiko gave a genuine smile.

Has major writer's block. Most of this chapter I wrote ages ago.

I don't own assassination classroom or any of its characters. That's all.

Cya dumdums x
Chapter released: 29/04/2023