:°-Chapter 11: Karma Time-°:

- - ┈┈∘┈˃̶༒˂̶┈∘┈┈ - -
Announcement

I'm sorry this story has gone so slow that even I got a bit uninterested.

If you've enjoyed the overall plot line but want something a bit quicker, I've started a new fanfic called,

My Annoying Fiancé

Please give it a try and tell me what you think!!

❀。• *₊°。 ❀°。

3rd person POV

It was morning and considerably early. Fumiko barely got any sleep the entire night.

She had noticed Sora slip out of bed right before 24:00 but carried on pretending to be asleep.

The young maid didn't return that night. This got Fumiko curious but she could save that conversation for a later date.

"Oi, brat, we need to go now." Gakushu said coldly as he stood in front of the door, intending to leave.

"Where's Sora?" She asked, still wanting to know where her beloved maid was.

"U-Uh." He cleared his throat, "Adashino might still be asleep." Gakushu averted her gaze.

"She wasn't in the room when I woke up." Fumiko explained while walking towards the staircase.

Gakushu tugged her back on her arm; his voice was clear and firm. "I'll get Adashino, you just go to school first."

The whole ordeal was very confusing to her. Just what was going on without her knowledge?

"You're weird." His cousin said and turned around, leaving the house without another word.

Seeing as they got up extra early, Fumiko used the opportunity to walk to school instead of getting dropped off. The tutoring program would be starting the very same day.

She recalled her last encounter with her fiancé. It was mortifying; she wanted to dig a hole and bury herself 6 feet underground.

It was only that one time where she had decided to try something different, to have a bit of fun for once.

A familiar sound broke Fumiko out of her reverie: the sound of a camera shutter.

She knew she had heard it but where did it come from?

The young model spun around frantically, examining her surroundings.

Nothing was out of the ordinary and everything seemed normal.

Fumiko's eyes told her she was fine but her instincts told her to run, at least until she was at the gates.

She quickened her pace, still hearing the same camera shutter.

It's happening again-
Thoughts rushed through her mind and refused to disappear.

A thousand worries sprouted from each of those thoughts.

She continued not noticing she had bumped into someone until she looked up at them.