Chapter 27 (part 1)

RAFE AND OLIVIA decided not to go home that night

RAFE AND OLIVIA decided not to go home that night. Well to Rafes home.

"We can drive around." Olivia suggested shrugging. The two had slept in the car after what had happened the night before.

Rafe tugged her    back underneath him. "Or we can finish what we started last night."

She began to laugh lightly as Rafe placed his head in her neck. "Eww no morning breath." She lightly pushed him off of her.

He nudged her lightly. "Shut up." He began to move closer placing his hand on her face.

His hands began to wrap around her waist pulling her closer to him. As she wrapped her hands around his neck tightly.

He placed his lips to hers as he waited for her to kiss him back. Once she did she opened her mouth slightly allowing his tongue to meet hers.

The two moved to get closer to one another. Rafe removing his lips from hers leaning down to kiss her neck. As he began to lift her shirt up as he lifted up lightly as she placed her hands underneath his shirt.

The two continued not knowing that the police we're currently at his house. A warrant for out for an arrest with his name on it.

Olivia looked around searching for something, in the car

Rafe held up her bra. "You looking for this?" She quickly snatched it out of his hands. Blushing lightly.

"Put it on we're gonna head inside." Rafe nodded to Barry's place that was in walking distance from them. She hadn't even noticed that they were parked outside. As she finished putting her clothes back on as Rafe opened the door for her.

Rafe turned to open his phone which was dead. "Out of battery."

"Me to." She said showing him her phone. "Let's go inside."

"Starting to see you two more than I'd like too." Barry said as he opened the door for them.

"We aren't ready to go back to Tannyhill just yet. Can we stay here for a little?" Rafe asked him causing Barry to shrug.