The Call

Amara POV

The phone rang for a few minutes before I was met with the loud music of Alice's party playing in the background.

"Hello?" Emma slurry voice asked through the phone as my friends tapped me.

"Put it on speaker." Bayle whispered to me as I nodded putting the phone in front of me before clicking the speaker button making everyone being met with the loud music.

"Hello?" Emma's voice asked once more.

"Who is this?" She asked as all of us looked at one another until I spoke.

"Emma it's me Amara." I replied to Emma who stayed silent for a moment before speaking to Alexa.

"They said their name is A-amara do, you know who that is?" She asked as we all heard a grown before Alexa spoke.

"Yeah, yeah that's the bully of the school she also bullies you I think." Alexa explained slurring her words as we heard someone walk over to Emma.

"Yeah she's a butthole and so is her friend Bayle I think her name is." Alexa said.

"Did we forgive them?" Emma asked her voice cracking almost like she was crying.

"I don't know....." Alexa replied as we all saw the camera come on for a split second making us see Emma with tears in her eyes while also seeing Alexa with tears in her eyes before the camera shut off.

"Are you two drunk?" Bayle asked in a louder voice than before making me look at her with an angry look as she whispered to me.

"I'm sorry I didn't mean to." She apologized quickly as we all turned our heads to the phone in which we heard a reply come through.

"I think so." Emma replied.

"Is that bad?" She asked shaklee.

"It's bad to drink?" Alexa asked in the same tone as Emma making both me and Bayle feel guilty.

"No, no it's just we wanted to know that's all no need to cry." I said as I heard them both start to cry.

"We are sorry w-we didn't mean to." They both said shakely as we both heard them start to hyperventilate.

Oh no.

"I feel sick I want to go home." Alexa said crying as Emma replied.

"Yeah me too." Emma said crying as well.

"Don't worry we are coming to pick you up baby don't worry ok?" I said calmly as Bayle continued.

"Yeah we are on the way love." Bayle said calmly as we both got up and started to get our things ready.

"Ok see you in a bit." Emma said still crying as the phone went dead.

"Baby in love huh?" Sam teased as we looked at her with a glare making her back off as we both grabbed our car keys and left the house quickly to go pick them up.

Please be ok.