3 - FIRST OF MANY

A/N: edited to uncringe. story messed up in this chapter I just can't be bothered to entirely rewrite 

Korina led the group inside the Sea Restaurant.

"Table for... eleven." She counted and yelled at the staff. A chef scurried over and brought them to a large 12-person table. They could see Sanji sweating- perhaps he recognized this person.

The group sat down. A moment later, a chef came out dancing to their table. She had white blonde hair tied in a ponytail and bright ruby red eyes.

"Hey, Blacky! Sats, Purple, Windy!" She whisper-shouted.

"Hey, Richino." She replied, "Just give us anything. I need to know the opinions of the people."

Richino hurried off and came back with an assortment of random food. She then whispered something quiet to Korina. The captain nodded.

"Thanks, Richin-" She broke off, and closed her eyes.

"Let's go, hurry." Sora suddenly said. Robin could obviously sense whatever they did, and she poked out tiny fingers out of the floor and pushed them along. Tano, confused, quickly left behind some money and followed. 

"Hey, I still want to eat!" Luffy whispered. Without another word, Korina pushed them all onto the ship and sailed away quickly.

"Why did we leave?" Sanji hissed.

"We're being followed." Satsuna said quietly. They quickly sailed out of range of Baratie before they heard a chuckle. A ship-plane abomination dropped out from the sky. It was dark gray, and the plane wings bent into a deck.

"Oh, crap. Not them." Tano swore.

"Who are those guys?" Usopp asked, pointing at the strange men in gray suits walking out of the device.

"They work for the one who spread your rumors. This one- I think it's Fytar." Korina murmured ominously. The Straw Hats all frowned in anger and prepared to attack.

A particularly short officer walked out of the now fully ship device. He had bright pink hair was in the shape of an arrow pointing upwards, and wore matching gray suits with the rest of the strange group.

"Hey, Arrow-Guy! Why did your boss say we killed people!" Luffy demanded.

Tano pushed the Straw Hats back. For whatever reason, this person was too strong for them.

"Hwahwahwa! You don't need to know that, I just need to eliminate the Snow Dragons!" Arrow-Guy laughed, ignoring Luffy. Tano dispelled their disguises and whipped out a silver spear. Korina grabbed her double knives, while Satsuna replaced her hands with a knife and a drill. Btw yeah i know the plot is way too fast its supposed to be

"Go and fight!" Fytar yelled. Roughly 70 men rushed onto the Amethyst Typhoon. Instantly, the Straw Hats, Satsuna and Tano engaged them in combat, leaving Korina to face Arrowhead.

Fytar grabbed a wooden mace from behind him and rushed forward to attack Korina. The captain, though, easily dodged him and attacked. Though she attacked from a distance, the blade still reached Fytar, who dodged, though his hair got sliced off.

"You! You cut my superhair!" The small figure cried, eyes bulging. Korina replied by stabbing forwards with her knife and hitting Fytar's shoulder. She moved even farther away and kicked what seemed to be thin air and Fytar's face at the same time.

The process continued for a while before another officer hurried out of the ship.

"Sir, you are permitted to use Sad Sad Fruit!" The officer said before racing back inside. Fytar smirked, conjuring and tossing a dark purple orb towards Korina, who quickly dodged.

"Watch out, the Sad Sad Fruit can make you lose all hope." Tano whispered. Luffy, however, got hit by the orb Korina dodged. His head drooped and the pirate began bawling.

"Told ya." Satsuna shrugged.

Meanwhile, Korina had started bombarding Fytar with her different attacks- slices, kicks, whacks, frosts, and stabs. Most of her attacks were dodged, but she landed a few solid hits. Unfortunately, the pirate captain herself got whacked a few times.

"Nami, Usopp, Chopper! I need your help!" Korina shouted. She temporarily trapped the remaining officers together to the deck with some ice. She then froze a path on the ship sliding straight towards Fytar, who wa surrounded by some kind of frozen cage.

"Usopp, launch water balloons. Nami, use your cool balls to freeze Fytar once he's wet. Chopper, rush towards him and hopefullt crush him with the cage." She commanded.

The Straw Hats, though dubious, followed her commands. Fytar was soaked in moments, and started shivering as frosty orbs hit him. However, and Chopper raced towards the strange officer, the reindeer was hit in the face with one of Fytar's sad balls. The doctor slowed down and sighed sitting depressedly in a corner.

Suddenly, the officer who came out earlier rushed out of the device again.

"Sir, return immediately!"

Fytar sighed and ran back inside, the remaining few officers followed hammered the ice and the ship returned to plane form, flying away.

"Hey, don't run-!" Zoro yelled. However, the plane vanished into the distance.

Sora forced the Straw Hats to calm down, then they Jet-dialed back to the Calm Belt. Surprisingly, the Sapphire Blink was still idle. Some kind of robot resembling Rokuo marched around the deck.

"What's that?!" Chopper yelled, hiding behind Luffy.

"Rokuo made it." Tano explained quickly. They left Sora and the unknown Amethyst Typhoon crew behind, then once again Jet-Dialed at superspeed against the log pose back to the Snow Dragons' base to retrieve the Going Merry, then towards the next Grand Line island the Going Merry was originally headed to. The journey took roughly two days. Yes I'm really lazy so i skipped the whole journey

Soon, they reached a new island. An empty, long island.

"That's Long Ring Long Land." Tano read from a map. They docked the two ships, the smal Going Merry and the relatively larger Sapphire Blink, then pushed forwards.

"Woah, look at that!" Luffy and Chopper yelled, staring at a very long dog. It stretched miles.

Korina and the Snow Dragons completet ignored the long creatures and headed straight forward. Eventually, the group encountered a strange house with two bamboo stalks nearby.

"Look, bamboo." Robin said, pointing to the stalks. Luffy, Sanji, Chopper, and Usopp had headed inside the empty house, but the remaining people followed Robin towards the shoots.

"Don't touch that." Korina shrugged almost casually. The next moment, the stalls moved, like feet. Satsuna punched it, and a person (somehow) crashed down. Meanwhile, Chopper led what looked like a giraffe but was a horse over.

"Woah! A giraffe-horse!" Sanji exclaimed. The strange person who had fallen from the sky had stood up, seeming perfectly normal.

"Shelly!" He yelled. He was an old, short man wearing yellow robes.

A dramatic reunion between owner and horse happened. Nobody really got what was happening, but apparently Tonjit, the old stilts guy, went up on bamboo stilts and got stuck, but was now reunited with his horse Shelly.

Thanking the Straw Hats and Snow Dragons, stilts guy rode his horse away.

"What just happened." Satsuna sighed flatly.

Just a moment later, the group heard a gunshot. Eyes widening, Tano rushed off, followed by the Straw Hats and Snow Dragons.

Somehow, the newly reunited pair had already screwed up and Shelly got shot. A weirdly fat split-head was the one who did it.

"Fefefefefe! I'm Silver Fox Foxy and I challenge Straw Hat Luffy and Snow Dragon Korina to a Davy Back Fight!"