08 | Cherries

_

Hyunjin and some males converse about tattoos but I wasn't paying attention as I crossed out the last name on my schedule.

Hearing the door chime, I look up—ready to announce that we were just about to close but my eyes lock with his.

Immediately I felt my stomach fill with unwanted butterflies. I motion to my booth and for him to follow. I walk into the room and so does he, no words getting exchanged as I close the door behind him. My back to the door as I study his movements that felt unsure.

"Took you long enough" I spoke up, breaking the silence.

He looked surprised by my words "You were waiting?"

I shrug "Yes and no"

His lips morph into a small smile "I didn't think you cared"

"I don't"

His eyes left mine and looked around my tattoo room. He has never been in here and so he looked around with curious eyes.

"What brings you here?"

He continues to walk around and look at the work on the walls "To see you" he said casually but those words filled me up and made me more nervous.

"Could of seen me tomorrow in class" He looked at me and something flashed in his eyes and he sighs lowly. He looked almost conflicted about something and that made me push away from the door and walk to him "What's wrong?"

He looked me in the eyes before saying "I shouldn't be here"

I step away and motion to the door "Then leave"

"Do you want me to?"

I roll my eyes "I'm not gonna beg you to stay"

It was his turn to walk to me, making me step back but not far as my back hit the tattoo chair. "So you do?"

"I never said that" He looks down at me and I swallow harshly.

He leans down I move my face to the side and he chuckles lowly ear before grabbing my jaw and making me look back at him "Don't make this hard again"

I pout playfully "Am I making this hard for you?" My hand went to his chest and slid up to wrap my arms around his neck "I'm not trying to I swear"

He looks between both of my eyes before placing his hands on my waist, I felt hesitation. Was he new to this?

"What do you want?" I ask softly and he furrows his brows.

"I'm not sure," He said, confused by his own emotions and I saw that now.

I lean to his ear and placed a small kiss "But you want me?" I whisper and he nods.

"Yes" I felt his grip on my waist tighten and I smirk.

I kiss down his neck and notice the hickey was hardly visible now and I kissed over it, he pulls me away once I do and looks into my eyes before crashing his lips onto mine.

I responded, kissing him back but it wasn't a simple kiss. His hands roamed my body in seconds, lifting me onto the chair and pulling me closer to his body. His tongue was in my mouth and exploring it, making me hum into this simple pleasure.

He pulled away with a mixed look "You taste—taste like cherries"

I smirk and point to my bowl of cherry suckers and he looks at them and back to me with a wild look.

His lips were back on mine in seconds. Hungry for more and I let out a small giggle, pushing him away he tried to lean in again but I placed my hands on his chest to stop him.

"Wouldn't it be dangerous to go further?" My fingers fiddled with his buttons and he looked down at them.

Looking back up at me he said "We've already gone too far now" He leans closer and his lips a few inches away from mine "I don't think I can stop even if I tried"

I smirk and peck his lips softly, "Not tonight" I said and he looks into my eyes, his hands running up and down my thighs.

"Yeah, maybe it's a good idea to stop here"

His lips were swollen and beautifully plump because of me. My finger glides across his bottom lip and I smirk before hopping off the chair and stretching my lean body that was exhausted from the day.

I look back at him because he was so silent. His eyes ranked my body "Stop staring"

His eyes snap back to mine and he smirks "I better leave before I take back what I said" He walked to me and leaned down "And take you right here" His hot breath hits my ear as he whispers.

He places a small kiss on my cheek before walking out of the room. Feeling my cheeks grow hot.

Hearing a small whistle make me turn around and look to see Hyunjin leaning against the doorway. "A flustered Jisung? Never thought I'd see this day coming"

I roll my eyes "I'm not flustered, it's just hot in here"

Hyunjin smirks "Right, very hot in here"

"I'm going home" I walk past him.

"Isn't there a June in this situation as well or has that ended?"

I stop and look at him. Something rushed over me, maybe it was the reality that Minho was a taken man. He wasn't mine and maybe he never will be but that was fine with me. I wasn't doing this for a relationship but for the fun but he just happened to be in a relationship.

"Who's June?" I tried to act oblivious but we both knew who the girl was. He didn't say anything and I just turned back around and left the shop.