Chapter 30

" RAFE wait

" RAFE wait." Rafe paused in his driving pulling off to the side. The two now stopped on an empty street with no one around them.

"What's wrong are you okay?" He stopped the car quickly turning to look at her.

Olivia wrapped her arms around his neck placing a rushed kiss on his lips. He began kissing her back just as eager before she pulled away.

"I've been wanting to do that all day." She stated as he began to kiss her again his hands quickly wrapping around her waist.

She sighed within the kiss as she felt a buzzing come from his pocket. She pulled away slightly. "You just looked so hot." He placed a quick peck on her lips before pulling out his phone answering the call and quickly putting it on speaker.

"You called me?" Rose said from the other side.

"Yeah, we got the cross of um, the cross thing that they were looking for, We got it! Ballroom days aren't over, Rose, okay? This thing it's covered in diamonds."

"Rafe, what about Limbrey and the others?" She asked confusion seeping in through her voice.

"Don't worry about them."

"What does that mean?"

"It means don't worry about it, okay?" Rafe started. "They're taken care of." He said.

"They're out of the deal, all right?"

"Rafe, did you hurt them?"

"He didn't have to." Olivia said speaking up. Rafe chuckled at her words.

"Can you guys please just go home, I need you guys to stay out of trouble until the morning. We're leaving tomorrow."

"Rose, did you hear what I just said? Huh? We got the cross! We don't have to leave now!"

"There are bigger things going on, Rafe. You'll see. I just need you to trust me."

"What are you talking about, what bigger things are going on than this? We got the cross! Endgame! It's over!"

"Go home. I'll meet you there." She hung up the phone quickly.

"Rose! Fucking bitch." He said placing his phone down.

"Hey, calm down." Rafe sighed as Olivia kissed his cheek. "Let's go home Rafe."