The party

EXT. COUNTRY ROAD- NIGHT
Dewey's Jeep makes its way down a long, winding road. Headlights illuminate the thick woods that line each Side. Following behind them at a discreet distance is a huge white news van.
Dewey comes to the end of the road. It dead ends at...

STU'S HOUSE which sits alone in a clearing, big and ominous with no neighbors in sight. A huge old home just ripe for a night of fun and terror.
From the looks of things the party has already started. Music is BLARING. A few kids hang on the porch.
INT. LIVING ROOM -MINUTES LATER.
A big room with kids sprinkled throughout- smoking, drinking, cutting up. A stereo blasts music while the tv airs around the clock killer coverage.
Tatum and Sidney enter with groceries. Various friends greet them.
Tatum: Caterers here.
They girls carry bags through a hallway that opens up onto an enormous kitchen. Stu and Lyra are making out.  They are near some guys leaning over the sink drinking beer through a funnel.
Tatum: That's mature.
When Lyra and Stu hear them they stop kissing.
Stu: Where you guys been? We had to start with out you.
EXT. STU'S HOUSE-ROAD
The news van pulls up and parks unobtrusively on the side of the road a few feet from the front yard.
INT. NEWS VAN
Kenny and Gale move around inside the van. Kenny hovers over a control panel complete with video monitors.
Kenny: What's the plan?
Gale: Prep the compact, we'll hide it in a window and tape all of tonight's festivities.
Bitch your spying on them.
What story is she gonna find at a party?!?
Ugh this bitch again.
What happens if someone decides to have sex somewhere near the camera, then what!
People where telling their friends.
Kenny picks up a compact video camera the size of his fist. He checks it's battery pack.
Kenny: The control boards glitched. You know we can't carry a live picture.
Gale: What's the delay?
Kenny: About 30 seconds.
Gale: As long as it records I don't give a shit.
We're not doing a remote.
Gale slides open the side door and steps out into the darkness, not seeing the FIGURE that stands behind her. A hand grabs her shoulder, Gale's heart stops as she spins around to find...
Dewey, smiling, extremely pleased to see her.
Dewey: Evening , ma'am.
Gale: Deputy.. good evening.
Dewey: What brings you out to these parts?
Gale: You never know when or where a story will break.
Dewey: Not much story here. Just a bunch of kids cutting loose.
Gale: Then what are you doing here?
Dewey: Keeping an eye in things. Checking the place out.
Gale: Mind if I join you?
Dewey considers this for a whole two seconds.
Dewey: Not at all.
Gale leans in the van, grabs the camera from Kenny's hand, and throws it in her bag. She gives Kenny a wink.
INT. KITCHEN
CLOSE ON A MICROWAVE.
Popcorn POPS inside. Camera widens to reveal...
Sidney, Lyra, Stu and Tatum moving around the kitchen, preparing a junk food feast. Other teens pop in and out. Randy appears amongst them. He carried an armful of videos.
Randy: I thought we'd make it a Blockbuster night.
He lets the videos splatter across the kitchen counter. Stu, Lyra and Tatum dive in.
Stu: I thought everything was checked out.
Randy: I had 'em hid in the foreign section.
Sidney peruses the videos.
Sidney: THE FOG , TERROR TRAIN, PROM NIGHT- How come Jamie Lee Curtis is in all these movies?
Randy: She's the Scream Queen.
Lyra: With that set of lungs she should be.
Tatum ( To Sid.): Tits. See.

INT .LIVING ROOM -FEW MINUTES LATER
The party is going strong. Ten maybe fifteen people stand, sit, and lean. Some crowd around the floor in front of the television. Randy is taking a vote.
Randy: How many EVIL DEAD'S
(Hands go up.)
How many HELLRASIER'S
Hands go up. Bickering ad- lib etc.
The doorbell RINGS.
Stu goes for it.
Stu: I got it. Tatum and Sidney get me a beer. They're in the fridge in the garage.
Tatum: What are we? The beer wenchs?
Stu (o.s): Hey, guess who's here? It's that chick from inside story.
They look up the hallway to see Dewey and Gale standing in the foyer.
Tatum: Shit, Dewey!
Everyone perks up, eyeing Gale.
Tatum: What is she doing here?
Dewey: She's with me. I just wanted  to check on things.
The guys in the room are drooling over Gale. But not Stu because his and Billy's girl is hotter then her.
Tatum: So you did. Now leave.. and take you media muff with you.
Tatum and Sidney take off for the kitchen.
Gale had quickly become the focus of the party. All eyes are on her besides Lyra and Stu who one again are making out.
Some teen: I watch your show regularly.
Another teen: This must be big news to be on inside story.
Gale: Huge.
Teen girl: Wanna interview us?
Randy: We could be like two grief stricken students and we'll say really nice things about our good friends who were slaughtered senselessly.
Lyra and Stu : We can cry on cue.
You can? Asks Remus.
Yes we all can. Answered Billy.