Rise Leo and Maria

A/n: Now, Maria is protective of Leo even though he can take care of himself. But if things get too out of hand, beware of raging jaguars.

So the Mad Dogs had a plan to steal more webbing from Big Mama, and so far, the whole thing went south. Donnie was the first one to get caught, his phone went off and even though he's a genius he forgot to turn it on silent. The next two to get captured were Raph and Mikey, they fell out of a vent and landed on a yokai's dessert. Leo was the last one to get caught, and right now things weren't looking too good. The turtles were tied up with Mama's webs and right now they were talking. "So, turtle-boos, you thought you could come back for my webs again?" Raph tried to be polite as Donnie sent out an alert to the last member of the team. Maria, she was usually a last resort to get out of messes like this. But she would do anything for the team, especially her boyfriend in blue. "Big Mama, we only wanted to borrow some of your webs to catch some criminals. We didn't mean to intrude without letting you know." The spider leered at the turtles, who were now in a cold sweat. "You could repay me by being gladiators in my Battle Nexus, I would love to have my champion back." Mikey was starting to get scared and said something he shouldn't have. "Maria will rescue us! You'll see!" This caused the spider both to raise her brow in confusion and shake in fear. "Maria? You have a new teammate?" Leo laughed in nervousness and was still in a cold sweat. "She's my girlfriend, and she gets mad when people threaten us, so could you let us go?" The elevator soon opened and out stepped a teen with jaguar spots, and long, orange mohawk, her fangs shining in the dim light as she snarled. Big Mama snapped her fingers and the Mud Dogs were now blocking the teen's way. "You want my boy and his brothers, you're gonna have to kill me." Dastardly Danni attached first but was knocked out when Maria threw him into a wall. Micky tried to coil her up like a snake so he could electrocute her but was used as a whip instead when the jaguar grabbed the end of his tail. She uses Micky to shock Leonard and knocked the two out by tossing them into the ceiling and they landed with a thud on the floor. Now Heinous Green has never been beaten before but as he charged, Maria grabbed his wrist and slammed him headfirst through the floor. He got stuck and knocked out. Maria then turned her attention to Big Mama and stalked towards her. Leonard tried to get at least one attack in but was hit in the face with Maria's fist. Once she was next to the tied-up turtles, she sliced the webbing and helping them up. All while glaring at Big Mama. The spider shakes in fear as Leo opened a portal and Donnie used his tech-bo to gather the webs. Maria picked Leo up and threw him over her shoulder after he put his sword away. She turned to walk through the portal with the others when Dastardly Danni said something. "What about the dude we're supposed to beat in the-!" Maria threw a shoe at his head and knocked him out again. The Mud Dogs might be getting concussions when they wake up. Maria made the "I'm watching you," gesture to Big Mama. "This shell is mine!" She growled out before giving Leo's thigh a smack and leaped through the portal. Maria landed in the lair and the portal closed. The other three turtles looked at Leo's situation and Raph was the first to say something. "Maria, could you put Leo down now?" Maria only growled and proceeded to stomp her way to Leo's room. Donnie the used a mechanical arm to pat Raph on the shoulder. "Let her de-stress, you know how she is." In Leo's room, Maria placed Leo on his bed and laid on top of him. Her cheek pressed into his chest. "Maria, are you ok, mi hermosa?" Maria grunted and pouted as he ran his three fingered hand through her mohawk. The jaguar sighed and looked up into his eyes. "No, I know you guys can take care of yourselves. But when Donnie sends me alerts, I worry and go full Raph." Leo chuckled and smirked. "Full Raph?" Maria sighed and sat up. "Yeah." Leo leaned on her shoulder and held her hand as he gave her some comfort. "Just one thing, did you have to slap my thigh like that?" Maria chuckled and used her hand to make him look at her. "You like it." "Not when you do it that hard." Maria started laughing and Leo facepalmed in embarrassment. "Oh man, that came out wrong! I said the wrong thing!" Maria stopped laughing and gave Leo a kiss on the cheek. "Relax, we still have a mission. So, gear up, Face man." Leo gave his signature smirk and hugged Maria. (A/n: Rise Maria is at least a few inches shorter than Raph. So, she tall.) "You missed." The jaguar rolled her eyes and gave him a peck on the lips before going to gear up for tonight's mission.