𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟐: 𝐀𝐝𝐦𝐢𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐨𝐧.

Author's POV:

Seoul University.

A crowd of people sat in a conference room, discussing various topics. The atmosphere was one of anticipation and seriousness. Suddenly, the door swung open, and a distinguished man entered. The room fell silent as everyone stood up to greet him.

"Good morning, Mr. Park," they said in unison, their voices echoing through the room. Mr. Park, a middle-aged man with a commanding presence and sharp features, nodded in acknowledgment and gestured for everyone to sit down.

"Mr. Park, we’ve shortlisted 20 students out of 2,000 for the scholarship. Please review the list," said one of the committee members, handing over a meticulously prepared list of names to Mr. Park.

Mr. Park took the list, his eyes scanning each name with practiced efficiency. When he turned the page, he saw a familiar name: Lee Y/N. He paused, studying her form intently. There was something about her application that caught his attention.

After a few moments, he said decisively, "I believe we should award this scholarship to this girl," pointing at Y/N’s form.

The room buzzed with murmurs of agreement.

One of the committee members hesitated and asked, "Are you sure, sir?"

Mr. Park fixed his gaze on him and replied firmly, "Do you have a problem with this decision, Mr. Oh?"

Mr. Oh, visibly uncomfortable, shook his head. Mr. Park continued, "Read the details carefully. This student topped her school with outstanding scores. We need students like her in our college—dedicated and hardworking, not just wealthy, spoiled kids."

The committee members nodded, understanding the importance of the decision. It was unanimously agreed that Y/N would receive the scholarship.

In his mind, Mr. Park thought, "You are my lifesaver, a truly exceptional student, and you deserve this opportunity." He smiled to himself, feeling a sense of satisfaction.

As the meeting concluded and people began to leave, Mr. Oh nervously approached Mr. Park. "Sir, Jimin and his friends have failed their recent assessments again. What should we do?"

Mr. Park’s expression turned stern. He glared at Mr. Oh, who gulped nervously. "I am aware of these students. They must reapply, and we will take strict action this time. Otherwise, you will see the consequences." Mr. Park’s tone was unwavering as he added, "Do not treat them as privileged individuals. Treat them as students. This is your last warning."

Everyone nodded, their anxiety palpable.

Mr. Park continued, "Don’t worry; their parents have given us permission to discipline them. There’s no need for fear. Ensure they learn a lesson, especially Kim Taehyung and Park Jimin."

The committee members nodded again, feeling a mix of relief and apprehension due to the influential status of Taehyung and Jimin’s families.

"And if they cause any further trouble or disobey, contact my secretary immediately. If it’s urgent, call me directly. I will handle it personally," Mr. Park instructed firmly. The room echoed with unanimous agreement as everyone left, their footsteps resonating in the corridor.

Mr. Park’s POV:

"Huh! Thank God I was able to attend this meeting; otherwise, they might have awarded this opportunity to someone else. This student, Y/N, looks so much like her," Mr. Park thought, a nostalgic smile crossing his face. He left the meeting room, his mind filled with the day’s decisions.