𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟐𝟏: 𝐅𝐢𝐫𝐞 𝐂𝐚𝐦𝐩.

YN’s POV:

When I woke up from my nap, I saw a message from Taehyung. I don't know what feeling I have, but I love it.

I smiled, changed, and saw that Jennie was already done. After some time, I got ready too. Jennie suddenly grabbed my hand.

I looked at her, and she smiled, saying, "Ynieee, if they say anything, please don’t be sad."

I looked at her in confusion. She sighed and said, "I know you and Tae oppa are dating, but I want you to stay safe around other girls. They like him and might try to hurt you."

I widened my eyes in surprise. How did she know that I’m dating Taehyung?

"Don’t be surprised. Everyone knows because you guys behave like this. I confirmed my doubt when I saw you two kissing."

Unable to speak, I blushed messily and nodded. Jennie just laughed and dragged me along.

I was still shocked by my bold moves. When Taehyung was working out, I just did it without thinking twice.

I was still confused. Do I only like him, or do I love him? I want to find out, but how, I don’t know.

Now we reached our destination. I looked around and smiled when I saw Taehyung already looking at me.

Author’s POV

Everyone at the campfire was enjoying themselves, but Taehyung’s eyes remained fixed on the entrance, waiting for YN.

Felix and Hobi exchanged a look and elbowed Jimin, who also looked at them and smiled, shaking his head at Taehyung’s desperate situation.

Suddenly, Taehyung’s face brightened when he saw YN and Jennie approaching.

When they stood in front of him, Taehyung tapped the seat beside him, indicating for YN to sit with him.

YN looked at Jennie, who gave her a teasing smile. YN blushed, shook her head, and sat beside Taehyung.

Taehyung looked at her and whispered in her ear, “Good evening, love.”

YN blushed again, and when someone cleared their throat, they both looked. Hobi had done it, and everyone gave them teasing looks. Taehyung was confused, and YN knew it, so she blushed once more.

She said, “Good evening, everyone.”

“Yeah, yeah, very good evening, Ynieee and Taehyung,” Felix said in a teasing tone.

Taehyung was about to reply when someone interrupted them. A girl clapped to gain attention. When everyone looked at her, she announced, “C’mon guys, let’s play some games. We came here for enjoyment!”

Everyone cheered in agreement, but Sami, with a smirk, had an idea. Her blood was already boiling because of YN, so she suggested, “Guys, let’s play Truth or Dare. There’s a cushion we pass around until the music stops. That person chooses Truth or Dare. If anyone refuses to answer or doesn’t do the dare, they have to sit alone near the big tree for 15 minutes.”

Everyone agreed to play. Taehyung and YN shared a look. Taehyung seemed a little worried, but YN held his hand, and he sighed, smiling at her.

The big tree was a bit scary, and there were ghost stories about it from the villagers, which made everyone uneasy.

One guy started the music, and they began the game, enjoying, laughing, and teasing each other.

After a few minutes, the music stopped on Sami. Someone said, “Sami, Truth or Dare?”