𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟐: 𝐂𝐨𝐧𝐟𝐞𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐨𝐧.

Author's POV:

Time Skip

Today is the day for extra classes, the kind they only hold once a month for student revision. It's already 7:00 PM, and a bit of darkness has started to settle outside. Everyone is busy working, taking advantage of the silence.

Yn is sitting in the library, her eyes subtly scanning the room, trying to find someone-of course, it's Taehyung. But ever since that incident, he's nowhere to be found. She hasn't seen him around, and it makes her uneasy, even though she won't admit it.

Yn, Felix, and Jennie were studying, focusing on their revision when suddenly, the lights went out, plunging the entire library into darkness.

Yn stood up quickly, heart racing, while Felix spoke up first, his voice tense.

"What happened all of a sudden?" Felix muttered, his voice filled with confusion.

"I don't know, maybe a power cut?" Jennie suggested, trying to sound calm, though the sudden darkness unnerved her too.

"Yn, are you still here?" Felix called out, unable to see anything.

"Yeah," Yn replied shortly, her eyes slowly adjusting to the dark as she clutched her belongings tightly.

The atmosphere in the library grew chaotic. Everyone around them began to panic, switching on their mobile flashlights, grabbing their things, and making a hasty exit.

"Let's go, Yn," Felix urged, standing up, ready to leave.

"You guys go ahead. I'll follow you in a minute. I just need to pack up my things properly," Yn said, her voice calm despite the slight unease settling in her stomach.

Felix and Jennie nodded, though hesitantly, and left. Yn stayed behind, carefully organizing her things when she felt a sudden, strong grip on her wrist.

Before she could react, the person's phone dropped to the floor, and in one swift motion, she was pinned against the bookstand. Her heart jumped into her throat, and as she opened her mouth to scream, a hand wrapped around her throat lightly, the other settling firmly on her waist. A pair of lips crashed onto hers with fierce intensity.

Yn was frozen, her mind in shock, yet something about this kiss was hauntingly familiar. Her eyes widened, and when they broke apart for a moment, she gasped, her voice shaky, "T-Tae...hyung?"

A deep chuckle escaped him, low and dangerous. "Ah, so you recognize my kiss, huh?"

Before she could reply, Taehyung leaned in again, capturing her lips in another intense kiss. This time, he tilted his head, deepening the kiss, his movements filled with hunger. Yn's shock kept her from pushing him away, but soon, her resistance melted. Her eyes fluttered shut as she gave in, lost in the sensation. Taehyung smiled into the kiss, feeling her submit.

His hand slid up her waist, pulling her closer until there was no space between them. A soft moan escaped Yn, and in that moment, Taehyung took the chance to slip his tongue into her mouth, exploring every inch of her. The heat between them intensified, the kiss turning into something they both had never experienced before.

When Yn started to feel breathless, she tapped his shoulder aggressively, signaling for him to stop. Taehyung, understanding, reluctantly broke the kiss. His forehead pressed against hers, both of their breaths heavy, their hearts racing.

"W-what are you doing, Taehyung?" Yn managed to breathe out, her voice filled with confusion.

His thumb brushed gently across her cheek as he stared into her eyes. "Don't ever dare kiss anyone again. I didn't like seeing you kiss Jackson."