𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟐𝟐: 𝐃𝐫𝐮𝐧𝐤.

Author's POV:

"You're my biological sister, Yn."

These words left Jimin's mouth, and Yn froze, her mind going blank.

Jimin shook her shoulder gently. "Yn, please, say something."

Yn held his hands, touching them with her forehead, and she started sobbing uncontrollably.

Jimin, overwhelmed with his own emotions, began to cry as well. They both cried for at least five minutes. Jimin finally pulled back, wiping her tears with his thumb. "I know, Yn, it's not easy to accept, but you have to. I'm your brother, and you're my sister."

Yn nodded, tears still in her eyes. Jimin embraced her again, tenderly caressing her back.

"Oppa, we are siblings. I have parents, I have you. I’m... happy... finally... I have a family. It feels like a dream. Please, just don't prank me," Yn said, her voice trembling with relief and joy. She had always felt the sting of loneliness, and now, having Jimin as her brother seemed too good to be true.

Jimin broke the hug and cupped her cheeks. "No, I'm telling the truth, Yn. Every single word is true."

They embraced each other again, feeling the bond of siblinghood. Suddenly, a voice came from behind.

"Look, Tae, they are enjoying themselves here," Sami said, smirking.

Tae stood there, observing them. Yn spoke up, "It's not what you think, Sami. I'm just scared, and Jimin oppa is comforting me."

Tae approached her, gently wiping her tears. "Oh God, you cried so much, baby. It's not good for your health."

Sami stormed off in a huff, and Tae turned to Jimin. "Thanks for consoling her, Hyung."

Jimin smiled and replied, "Don't mention it. It’s my duty as a brother to protect my sister."

Yn looked at him and smiled. Jimin mirrored her smile, and Tae's heart swelled hearing his hyung speak so warmly about his girlfriend. He admired how Jimin cared for Yn and decided not to question their relationship.

They all headed to their rooms and went to sleep, not before Tae gave Yn a sweet kiss on the cheek.

The next morning, as they woke up, Felix and Jennie were engaged in a heated argument.

Yn looked at them in confusion and asked Hobi, "What’s going on? Why are they fighting like this?"

"Oh, they’re arguing over a piggyback race. Jennie wants to participate, but Felix doesn’t," he explained, and Yn nodded in understanding. The argument eventually subsided.

Tae smiled at Yn and signaled her to come over. She stood in front of him, and he said, "Okay, ride me."

He bit his lip nervously. His hyung looked at him in shock, and Tae repeated, "Piggyback ride."

Everyone nodded in agreement. Yn hesitated at first but then climbed onto his back. As the race was about to start, Jimin’s brotherly instincts kicked in.

"Don’t hurt Yn, okay? If you do, I will kill you. Understand?" Jimin said with a stern tone.

Tae gulped and nodded. As he looked at Yn, he smiled. Tae's heart raced, knowing how much he cared for Yn.

The race began, and all the couples ran for the prize, but Tae ran for Yn. She giggled as she saw others fall. Everyone cheered for them, but in the end, Jennie and Felix won.

Tae looked at Yn with a sad pout. She consoled him, "It's okay, Tae. We didn’t win the race, but life will give us many more chances."

Tae nodded, and her words stuck with him. Later, they went swimming, and Tae helped Yn, who didn’t know how to swim very well.