𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟔: 𝐓𝐫𝐮𝐭𝐡 𝐨𝐫 𝐃𝐚𝐫𝐞.

Author's POV:

At college, YN was sitting at her bench, trying to focus on Mr. Oh's lecture when a sudden knock on the door interrupted the class. Mr. Oh's face lit up as he welcomed the new arrival.

"Come in," Mr. Oh said.

A strikingly beautiful girl walked in and stood behind Mr. Oh.

"Class, this is your new classmate, Jennie," Mr. Oh introduced her.

Jennie stepped forward and said warmly, "Hi, I'm Kim Jennie. Nice to meet you all."

YN's eyes widened as she recognized Jennie as one of the members of her group. Nervously, YN raised her hand when Mr. Oh instructed Jennie to sit beside her.

Jennie's presence was immediately reassuring. She smiled at YN and said, "Hi, I'm Jennie. You can call me Jen."

YN managed a smile and replied, "Hello, I'm Lee YN. Nice to meet you."

Jennie beamed and said, "You're so cute, and your smile is even cuter." Her compliments were genuine and heartfelt, making YN feel a bit more at ease, though she couldn't help but think, *Kim surname again. Not everyone is like that Taehyung, I hope.*

As the lecture ended, Mr. Oh reminded the class, "Students, group study starts today. We have a test coming up next week, so be prepared."

YN's heart raced at the thought of starting group study with her new group members. Although Taehyung and his friends were absent from class, YN had seen them in the hall earlier.

At lunchtime, Jennie approached YN and suggested, "Since you're the group leader, we should go to the cafeteria and discuss things with the other members."

YN nodded, and they made their way to the cafeteria. When they arrived, YN noticed Taehyung and his friends at a table, laughing loudly. All eyes turned to YN and Jennie as they walked in.

One of Taehyung's friends waved them over and said, "Hey, come join us!"

Jennie, ever the social butterfly, cheerfully accepted the invitation, and YN followed her, feeling a mix of anxiety and anticipation. As they sat down, Taehyung’s glare met YN’s eyes, making her uneasy.

A voice from YN's left side broke the tension. "Hey, sit down. I'm J-Hope," the guy said, who had waved them over.

YN and Jennie took their seats, and YN felt a bit uncomfortable. Jennie addressed the group, "We're here to discuss our group study since Mr. Oh mentioned a test next week."

Jimin suggested, "Let's start by introducing ourselves before we dive into the discussion."

Everyone nodded, starting with J-Hope. "Hey, I'm J-Hope, but you can call me Hobi if you need."

"I'm Suga," another guy said.

"I'm Jimin. Call me whatever you like," said Jimin with a friendly grin.

"I'm Jennie. Just call me Miss Jennie," Jennie added with a wink.

When it was YN's turn, she hesitated, "I-I’m YN, and I’m the group leader."

"Oh, don't be nervous. Just be yourself," Jennie encouraged, patting YN’s shoulder.

Taehyung, who had been quiet until now, finally spoke up. "I'm Taehyung. Just call me Sir."

Jennie burst into laughter, "Oh my God, have you seen your face in the mirror?"

Taehyung’s expression darkened, and he shot Jennie a sharp look. "Watch your mouth."