𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟕: 𝐊𝐢𝐬𝐬𝐞𝐝.

Author's POV:

"Okay then, let’s get started," Suga said.

As everyone prepared to play, YN could feel the tension building. Taehyung’s smirk was still present, and she could sense his gaze on her. It was going to be an interesting evening, to say the least.

"Okay, okay, first me," Jennie said, raising her hand in the air.

Everyone nodded in agreement.

"Hmm... Felix, truth or dare?" Jennie asked.

"Truth," Felix replied.

"Okay, then tell me, what do you think about Yn as a woman?" Jennie asked, her eyes sparkling with curiosity. All eyes were on Felix, but Taehyung's gaze was fixed intently on Yn. Yn smiled at Felix, her eyes encouraging him to speak freely.

Felix took a moment, then said, "Hmm, she is too good, the best. I don’t know how to explain it, but just looking at her smiling face is enough to make my heart relax."

Yn understood the sentiment behind his words, but someone misunderstood the context. Taehyung’s heart skipped a beat as Yn's face lit up with Felix’s words, and he felt a pang of jealousy.

Everyone collectively went, “Ohhh,” at Felix’s answer.

"Okay, J-Hope, truth or dare?" Felix then asked.

"Dare," J-Hope replied confidently.

"Alright then, sit on Suga's lap and lick his face," Felix dared him, causing everyone to laugh.

"Eww, I’m not doing that," J-Hope protested, grabbing a can of beer and gulping it down in one breath. "Okay, it’s my turn. Yn, truth or dare?"

"Ah... T-truth," Yn replied, visibly nervous.

"Okay, when did you lose your virginity?" J-Hope asked.

Yn's eyes widened in shock at the question, and everyone waited for her answer, including Taehyung.

"Um... I haven’t. I haven’t even kissed anyone," she replied.

Taehyung chuckled, "No one wants to kiss you," he said, his tone biting.

J-Hope sighed, "Don’t be rude, Tae."

Yn looked down, feeling hurt by Taehyung’s comment.

"Okay, forget it. Yn, it’s your turn," Jennie said, trying to move on.

Yn took a deep breath and asked, "Taehyung, truth or dare?"

Taehyung’s eyes widened, and everyone looked at him expectantly. He cleared his throat and said, "I’m not playing."

"Come on, oppa, don’t be a coward," Jennie coaxed.

"I’m not a coward," Taehyung retorted, glaring at her.

"Okay then, answer her," Jennie insisted.

"Fine, truth," Taehyung said coldly.

"Why do you hate me so much?" Yn asked, her voice trembling slightly.

Taehyung’s entire body went numb. Why was he doing this? He questioned himself as he grabbed a beer and took a long gulp.

"Okay, Jimin, truth or dare?" Jennie asked.

"Dare," Jimin replied without hesitation.

"Which girl did you last sleep with, and when?" Jennie dared him.

Taehyung smirked, unfazed. Jimin answered casually, "Yesterday, and I don’t remember her name."

Taehyung chuckled, finding the conversation amusing. Felix, Jennie, and Yn felt a bit uncomfortable with the revelation.