Caster's Council Series.

Hey. 🤗

It's been a young minute. I won't keep you, just a few things I'd like to note.

For my re-readers. Forget everything, I beg, not because it's a different story, but because quite a bit has changed, I trust you though, to tell me the truth, even if it hurts.

This series has been in the works for a very long time, personally and just wow. Taking another look at it, ripping it apart was painful but necessary and I can only hope that this will be the last time.

Now, everyone, please bare on mind that this series is basically the foundation of this universe, therefore, a lot of the spin-off books/serials, for example the DraLuca Clan series, are born from this. Please don't fill the comment section with things like but this isn't what happened in Sirens Call or I'm pretty sure it was someone else here. Again, forget hle. As much as all the spin-off stories that come from this series are going to stay the same, only minor changes will have to be added to them thus please don't cry.

So, here's a list of the order.

Caster's Council

#1 Alpha's Little Caster
#2 Beta's Little Caster
#3 Hunter's Little Caster
#4 Vampires Little Caster
#5 Serpents Little Caster
#6 Panthers Little Caster

Bonus

#6.1 The Immortal: Elijah Untold
#0.0 Prequel: The Council Untold

So, yes, that is the way you must read this. I will be taking down the older versions as I complete the new versions.

The last two are literally just because I like things and I don't know how to say goodbye vele. They aren't necessary, so y'all will decide when we get there if they are your cup of tea, but this is how the series goes. 

Now, enjoy.🥹😅