CHAPTER 50

Donovan Phoebe

When the letter came, I was panting and naked, Elijah raised his head from my lap and sneered at the knock coming from the door. I looked down at my wet dick and he pouted up at me, taking it into his hands. "Let's pretend we aren't here." He whispered, he was also naked, his small baby bump so cute I could barely take it.

I grinned as he took me back into his mouth and I threw my head back trying to hold back my growl when the knock came more furiously and the person began jiggling the door. I was panting, getting closer as Elijah acted unbothered. My toes curled and I came with a groan, my whole body shivering as the door burst open.

I chose to look at my mate who kept his eyes on me as he swallowed everything and licked around my dick and I shivered feeling sensitive.

"Aaaaaah!" Arson screamed the most high pitched scream ever and the door slammed shut again amd I chuckled leaning down as Elijah leaned up.

"Serves him right." Elijah murmured against my lips as he hummed and got onto his feet and straddled me. I was still panting, waves of pleasure coursing through me. I ran my hands over his skin feeling every curve, he gained some weight and I loved the feel of his softness. I kissed every inch as Arson began to speak through the door.

"Guys! This-ah- well, this is important, but like, I -uh, see it's a bad time." I chuckled as I laid Elijah down on the couch and kissed down his body. I nuzzled his belly, hearing the steady heart beat. "The response came, you know- uh, from the big guys, in the council, uh, yeah, I'll - I'll just..." He sighed and I chuckled settling between my mate's thighs, loving how he gave me a squeeze with them.

"He's ridiculous." I said before I started licking around my mate's cock, deliberately avoiding the pink angry head of his cock as he let out soft moans and shivered.

"He's just...Mmmm, avoiding-" I finally took his cock into my mouth and his back arched, his hand thread through my hair. "Oh, baby, yes." He murmured.

By the time Elijah and I left the room, we were walking slowly, he hocked his arm into my arm and I used the wall to walk, we looked at one another and broke into a fit of chuckling, I could not get over us at all.

We made our way to the office in robes, Elijah had begun wearing these silk silver robes finding them more comfortable than modern day clothing and I was joining him today and today only. We were setting couple goals.

We got to the office to see Arson sitting there looking solemn, he was leaning his chin on his fist and sat up straight as soon as we entered. Elijah and I paused to look at him then we clicked out tongues at the same time and carried on to the desk. I groaned as I sat down and Elijah sat himself in my lap, his arm going around my neck.

"We're on vacation, you know that right?" Elijah said as soon as Arson put the letter in front of us, unopened. I took it.

"Yeah, but like, these things have no timing, you know." We both clicked our tongues at him again and he chuckled.

"You deliberately didn't open it because you wanted to have something to do, didn't you?" I said and he shrugged.

"I mean, like, I don't know why you gotta call me out, but okay."

I sighted reviewing the contents of the letter. It was short and sweet, telling us they sent over a contract and hope it finds up kindly and we looked at Arson in deadpan as he then stood and retrieved the bigger envelope.