CHAPTER 63

Elijah Phoebe

Claude was yawning, Arron barely said a word as he made sure he ate regardless, his twin brother peaking over as though trying to learn from Arron as they both sat on either side of Claude.

Ace took the cheese from Claude's plate instead, giving up on trying to act like his brother. Claude didn't mind and soon enough was offering him what was on his plate.

"They act like they don't have the same food." Jaz said holding her coffee mug, both of us watching their interaction.

"Exactly. Like, it's cheese and crackers but the exchange. I don't get it." Donovan came in as both Jaz and I shook out heads watching the children. Donovan kissed me gently and then kissed the kids because they all have him a look like he wasn't going to just ignore them. I chuckled drinking my tea.

"I was thinking, we should start a book club."

"Ha." I widened my eyes and gave Jaz a look like a child who was being told to do homework instead of play.

"No, serious," she reached for her back and pulled out a book titled: Messy. "You can't let me read this alone, it's so juicy! Like, the tea in here, immaculate!" She kissed her fingers as I took it into my hands and sighed.

"He finally did it, he finally convinced you." I said refering to Adam telling her to stop gossiping.

"No!" She took the book from me and rolled her eyes and I chuckled knowing I was right.

"What's it even about?"

"So," she looked at me with her eyes that screamed that she was about to say something good and she was trying her best not to spill it all out in a weird order. "Flatmates who just start drama by sleeping with one another in secret and then others fall in love with those who don't feel the same and hiding their feelings and also having girlfriends or boyfriends. You have to read it, I need someone to talk trash about them with."

I gave a look like, girl, no, I don't have the time.

"Please!!" She whined and bounced, I could feel how she physically ached to talk about it.

"You're really not okay, giving me homework." I huffed and took my phone looking for the pdf when she pulled out a wrapped book and I gave her another look. "You just happened to know I'd try."

"You love me!" She blew me a kiss and squealed excited and I sighed looking back to the kids. Claude was holding a juice box to Ace to drink and Arron was chewing on his snack in peace. I wanna be a kid too.

*

I hurried through the pack house like a mad man, members moved out of my way in surprise as I panted and ran for Donovan's office. I burst forth and froze, Donovan looked up and raised a single brow.

"We have a serious problem."

Donovan was standing and I moved to enter the office, closing the door behind me. "Pre-school!" I practically shrieked and then paused seeing Winston raise a brow at me and I cleared my throat then went over to Donovan who sat down after smacking his lips together.

"Elijah, you can't be serious."

"I am, Jaz told me she's already got Ace and Arron enrolled in some special classes that prepares them for life. Donovan, what are we going to do!?" I had my hands on his desk, eyes wide with worry.