Part 6 - Bitch.

*KIMBERLY'S POV*

I'd heard the arguing coming from outside the living room, but I wasn't going to get involved. Tom and Kelsey seemed to be annoyed with each other and I didn't really want to get in the middle of that.

I also would have said something I probablt regretted after some of the things I heard Kelsey say about Connor.

She's never even seen him, so nothing gives her the right to pass judgement on what he is like and if he's going to cause them more trouble.

He's a three year old boy. Of course he's going to cause some trouble. But you find me a three year old that doesn't cause you some problems from time to time, and then I'll say that my son isn't normal.

Until then, I stand by what I said before. My son is a normal child.

He has tantrums when he can't get his own way.

He smiles when something happens that he does like.

And he's got an answer for everything; just like his dad really.

"Mummy, mummy, mummy!" Connor shouted at me, as he ran into the room with a massive smile on his face. He was in a good mood for once, which made a change.

He was usually a nightmare at the weekend.

"Yes Connor?" I smiled at him.

"Daddy said that you want me. Do you?" he said, a cheeky grin on his face. It looked a lot like Tom's grin when he was up to something suspicious or when he got his own way.

"I wanted you ages ago now. But you took too long getting dressed..."

"Mummy, tell me!"

"Why?"

"Because I love you?" he replied, like he knew that was going to make me tell him what I wanted to tell him before.

In fairness though, it did usually work and I did give into him easily as soon as he said those words to me. And he had a grin on his face, which made him seem even more sweet and innocent than he was.

"Aw, I love you too Connor!" I smiled.

"So, what did you want?" he repeated, jumping up and down with excitement.

"I made you pancakes for breakfast..."

"You're the best!" Connor shouted as he ran into the kitchen with a massive grin on his face.

I just sat there laughing to myself at how excited he got about that. He was a strange little boy, but I wouldn't want him any other way because he's the perfect son for me.

He makes me and Nathan happy, which is all that matters to me. Scarlett and Abigail loved him as well, which is always good to see.

"Guessing that's Connor then?" I heard someone say. I turned around to see Kelsey stood there; still not looking impressed with the fact she was totally unaware that I had a son.

"Look Kels, I was-"

"Save it Kim. I don't really want to hear what you've got to say!" she snapped much to my surprise.

"Sorry if you feel like I lied to you, but I did have my reasons!"

"I thought you were my friend, but you couldn't even tell me that you were pregnant?"

"I didn't tell anyone. Ask any of the others if you don't believe me..."

"But they know now, yeah?"

"Well yeah, they know now!" I replied, like it was the most obvious thing in the world. Of course they knew by now since it had been three years and we'd seen them all, with the exception of Tom and Kelsey, during that time.