Thank you.

Well, this is now the end of 'You Hate Nathan Sykes!?' and I just want to say a massive thank you to everyone who has read any of the four stories.

If you've read them all and voted or commented on all of them, then I appreciate that more than anything and I love the fact you've taken the time to read them all. Even if they're awful and not as good as other people's stories.

It means a lot that people actually took the time to read my stories, especially since I never thought they were that good and the story was just a random idea I had one night when I couldn't fall asleep.

I couldn't be happier that YHNS has over 35,000 reads and 351 votes. That's something that I never expected to happen, so I'm both shocked and happy by that. I love every single person that read, vote and commented on it.

I'm also happy that the other two stories have done. I never really thought that as many people would read them either has they have done.

And I know that this one wasn't as good as the others, but I only wrote it because so many people asked me to do something else which followed on from the YHNS sequel. But, I hope that you enjoyed this and it wasn't too boring for you. And, if it was, then I apologise for that and I'm sorry that I wasted your time reading it.

Anyway, thanks for everything that you guys have done. I love each and every one of you and I apologise for the time it took me to actually post this. I just wasn't having a great couple of weeks and I didn't have the motivation to write anything at all. I hope the epilogue was worth the wait though and you did enjoy it.

Again, thank you for it all and I love you all. I hope you will read my other stories even though this one is now finished. I've got four other stories which you might enjoy reading though. There's:

Only Mine - The Sequel To 'Let Me Be Your Saviour'

Amelia Lauren Parker - Final Part Of 'Made For Each Other'

Close Call - The Wanted Crime/Mystery Fanfic.

So, yeah, if you would like to take a look at any of them and let me know what you think, then I would appreciate it.

Love and hugs to you all,

Em:)xx