Part 7 - The Wedding.

*MAX'S POV*

Just another boring Saturday. Nothing to do and no one to see.

But that's how I liked my weekends sometimes. Gave me time to think about everything and consider things that had happened to me in recent years. It was a lot and I wouldn't change anything about my life because I loved it.

I heard my phone vibrate on the table beside me. I had no idea who it was since I wasn't expecting anyone to text me or phone me. I just assumed today would be time to myself without any interuptions. I picked it up, typing in my pin number, to see who the hell it was.

From K. Sykes:

Hey Max. Just wondering if you would be able to have Connor tonight, slight change in plans due to Kelsey being a bitch. Lol xx

I laughed to myself as I read that. Guessing Kelsey wasn't happy about not being told of Connor's existence until today. But Kimberly and Nathan did have their reasons, so I don't really blame them.

I mean, they didn't tell us straight away. Took them seven months to tell us the truth about Connor. Sure, we were shocked, but then we were happy for them. They deserved something good to happen to them. Other than their wedding, now that was a good night.

-FLASHBACK-

We were all in the sat down in the hall which had been hired for the dinner and then the party afterwards. It looked beautiful, but you could tell that Kimberly was the one who had picked the majority of the decoration.

Although, there were a few things which screamed Nathan about it. Such as the Manchester United chair covers; I'm guessing he had got his way with that once since the rest of the room was either purple or white. Looked rather pretty...well, if I was a girl it would do.

It came to the speeches. Jay, being the best man, was the only one of us boys who actually had to give a speech. Which was lucky really. I probably would have said something which embarrassed the both of them.

I've got a lot of things that I could use against the pair of them.

So it's a good thing that I'm not making a speech for the pair of them. They would probably kill me. Well, slap me and then kill me once everyone else had gone.

Either way, it's a good thing for them that they've banned me from even speaking.

"Can I have your attention please?" Jay said, as he stood up with his champagne in his hand. A grin on his face.

"Is it that time already?" Kelsey laughed.

"Yeah, it's time for the speeches. But, before I bore you with mine, I think we should hear from the groom!" Jay smiled, looking over at Nathan who was sat with his arm around Kimberly's shoulder. He chuckled before he stood up and looked out over the people that they had invited.

There wasn't many people, but there was enough people to make it a good wedding. Nathan was still grinning like an idiot and everyone was waiting expectantly for what he was going to say.

I'm sure it was going to be perfect though. Whatever he did say.

"As many of you probably know, me and Kimberly haven't always been the way that we are now; completely in love with each other. We've had our ups and our downs. Well, we've had a lot of downs and there have been times when we nearly didn't make it, but here we are now. I've got my bestfriends and, without them by my side, then I might never have met Kimberly; I might never have met the most perfect thing to ever walk into my life and we wouldn't be here now. This day has been amazing and there is nothing I would change about my life because I'm proud to say that Kimberly Jane Parker is now my wife and our lovely daugher, Abigal Ella Sykes. We're officially a proper family. I love you Kim. Forever and always!"