protect the greenbean. (ep 9)

Outside of the gc

Nezus pov

Once all the teachers had entered the conference room i gestured to the door, vlad stood up and closed it.

"We all are here because recovery girl and my camera outside the healers office has caught a.... disturbing phone call between midoriya and his quote en quote, father."

The pros all looked a bit scared, even eraserhead, who tried to hide it, which was poorly hidden to me.

"Lets see the phone call, yeah?" I turned around an clicked a button on a remote, the moniter turning on and projecting the scene from the phone call.

By the end of its they all looked furious, minus bitchmight, who only looked perturbed.

"We need more evidence which means.... sadly, izuku midoriya has to go back home to gather more evidence to put him in prison for life." Angry gasps and yells filled the room, until i put my paw/hand up and they quieted down.

"I know you hate the idea. I do too, but if we go to court now, he'll only get a max of 8 years, then he'll be back after our cinnamon roll. We need to gather evidence to make him stay for at least 20 years. I have enough information for now to begin a case with the detective."

"Now, classes are dismissed for you guys. Tell your students to go to their dorms." They nodded and stood up, going out of the room and leaving me with aizawa.

"You need something aizawa?" I asked him, turning towards him curiously.

"Can he stay with me when his biological dad is in jail? I would like.. to.. ....pt.. him.." I chuckled, knowing what he said, but deciding to push it and make him say it clearly.

"I couldn't hear you, aizawa. You want to do what with the child?" I was internally smirking as aizawa growled.

"I want to adopt izuku midoriya. Happy now, nezu?" I smiled and nodded. "Quite, Thank you.The papers are already right here."

"You knew i would ask."

"Yes, I did."

Aizawa rolled his eyes, muttering "typical nezu with a higher freaking IQ than Albert Einstein."

I chuckled again. "Thanks for the compliment on my IQ, aizawa. However you know that I beat Albert by a long shot."

"Confident much?" He asked me as he finished filling out the papers, only needing izukus signature now.

"Yes, very."

He left with an annoyed expression, but I knew he was smiling with how he was hiding his mouth behind his scarf.

I left as well, going to my office and sitting on my chair.

Sleepycat - Aizawa
U.A. Godess - Recovery Girl
Louder blonde - mic
Mama bear - midnight
Blood bender - vlad
Better than space - 13
Support shark - power
RatSatan - nezu
Language wall - cementoss
Pewpew gone - Snipe
Clone math - Ectoplasm
No starvation - lunch rush
Ur average therapist - Hound dog
NotHere - all might
Green ruler - midoriya

Inside the gc, still nezus pov.

RatSatan is online

RatSatan: Shota Aizawa has legally adopted the cinnamon roll.

Sleepycat is online

Sleepycat: midoriya, when I get to RGs office, sign the papers.

Greenruler is online
Sleepycat has changed greenrulers name to GCatprince