a day out

Aizawa was.. stumped to say the least.

His favorite problem child wouldn't come our of his room, not even for food, ever since he killed that man, he's been spending time with eri a lot though.

"Hey kid.. midnight wants to take you out for a day."

Silence.

"Is it okay with you? If only for a couple hours.."

More silence, but the door opened, revealing a tired, messy haired broccli kid.

"Hey kid." He was suprised but smiled a bit nonetheless to feel izukus arms wrap around him, tears dampening his shirt.

"Still have those nightmares?"He rubbed izus back and felt how light he was as he picked the kid up.

Dekus pov

"

I.. I do.. it repeats in my head, over and over" going back in my room to change then coming back out.

I felt his gentle hand on my head and i relaxed, my tired body being the usual self this week. 'I must eat something today, for eri's sake.'

"Yeah, can we eat before me and midnight leave?" I smiled my happy smile at him, hoping it'd work with him.

"Kid thats a fake smile. And eri is joining you and midnight later today, as we have to take her for a doctor's appointment today. Make sure to get her a candy apple at the store for us." I smiled a real smile this time, really excited for it now.

I nodded and hugged him tight. "Thank you sensei!" I ran downstairs and hugged eri close.

Sleepycat - Aizawa
U.A. Godess - Recovery Girl
Loud blonde - mic
Mama bear - midnight
Blood bender - vlad (N/A)
Better than space - 13
Support shark - power loader
RatSatan - nezu
Language wall - cementoss
Pewpew gone - Snipe
Clone math - Ectoplasm
No starvation - lunch rush
Ur average therapist - Hound dog
Bitchmight = N/A
Green ruler - midoriya
Handjob - shigaraki
Redwings - Hawks
Bloodsucker - Toga
Twice
Dabi
Hot'n'cold - shoto
Kurogiri
Pale Nemisis - All for one

Sleepycat: midnight, don't forget to go to the candy apple store. You know how much eri loves those. And make sure to take good care of problem kitten for me while this Satan of a creature assigns me work on a weekend.

Mamabear; yeah, i know. I'll get him clothes shopping for kimonos and hair jewelery for eri. Will Shinso go with you or me?

Loud blond: you unfortunately, the rat assigned me work as well, ever since we told him about you taking him out for us.

RatSatan: i get you three are not busy right now, everyone else should be. The villans are doing whatever.

AFO: hey, rude. Im just letting the reigns loose for today, I'm not wanting to plan anything.

Mamabear; hey, mind letting us take dabi and Toga today as well? I'll take real good care of them.

Afo: ..what is in your mind woman?

RatSatan; rather, what is in YOUR mind all for one. I unfortunately know what your implying, please refrain from thinking it.

Sleepycat: don't put problem kitten in Danger, got it?

AFO: I still don't know how i know this kid is familiar to me.

RatSatan; and you will never know.

Mamabear; izu's ready now. Gotta go. Afo drop the two I mentioned off at the mall downtown okay?

Afo: yeah yeah, whatever. R rated hero.

Loud blond; hey. Don't be rude it's a special day for her and them.

Afo: they're there.

Mamabear; thank you.

Mamabear went offline
Loud blonde went offline
Sleepycat went offline
Afo went offline
RatSatan went offline

Midnight pov

I got ready, about jumping in excitement. 'I finally get to take them out!' I hugged izu gently after he got up, knowing he needed comfort.

"You ready to go izu? Toga and dabi are there at the door already." I opened the door and smiled, letting them in.

"So this is the home of the famous eraser head. Not bad for a homeless looking person." I rolled my eyes at dabis comment, getting them onto the couch while I make a call.

3rd person pov

Throughout the 2 hours, izu finally started having fun and forgetting the events of which caused himself isolation. They got a few candy apples, Toga behaved herself and dabi got some hawk merch.

"It's about time eri got here, isn't it? I think it is, about 12 I think." Midnight made a small comment, then smiling as she saw mic and shota.

"About time!" She shouted at them as they were still far.

"Well it's only been two hours midnight! Call yourself!" She pouted and dabi laughed, earning himself a smack on the back of the head which he huffed at.

Deku knelt down and embraced eri, who ran over. "Hey my little fluffy tail. How did your day with them go?" He smiled and picked up eri, giving her a delicious candy apple.

"It was good! Dad and papa showed me around again, and where papa was going to take us sometime this week! It's a water park." Eri giggled and hugged dabi, who became suprised but hugged back.

"Who is this munchkin." He said while then holding her on the side of the waist. "Who does she belong to?"

Deku smiled. "I'll take her, dabi." He took eri in his arms again and took her to midnight, who gave her a deku beanie.

They spent the rest of the day having fun, relaxing, getting something to eat and getting hero merch. No villan attacks have been on UA since the villans and nezu made a pact a couple days ago.

All in all, they were happy together, the villans were going through a rehab which was voluntary to them. Nezu uprooted the hero association and let izu decide on who should replace them.

But someone was watching them the whole time. Who is it? And what do they want from the heroes.