Chapter 4

Mingyu and Sung-hoon's families were overjoyed when they learned of the boys' relationship. They knew how hard it could be to find love in the entertainment industry, and they were thrilled that their sons had found someone who made them happy.

To celebrate the occasion, both families planned a special get-together to welcome the boys into their respective families. Sung-hoon's parents prepared a traditional Korean feast, with all of his favorite foods and desserts. They set up a long table in their backyard, surrounded by lanterns and string lights, and invited all of Sung-hoon's family and friends to join in the celebration.

Mingyu's family, on the other hand, opted for a more low-key outing. They invited the boys to go on a hike with them in the nearby mountains, where they could enjoy the fresh air and scenic views. They packed a picnic lunch and made sure to bring all of Mingyu's favorite snacks and drinks.

As the two families came together, they could see the love and happiness radiating from Mingyu and Sung-hoon. They could see how much the boys cared for each other, and they knew that their relationship was genuine and real.

Over the course of the day, both families got to know each other better, sharing stories and laughter as they enjoyed each other's company. They took photos together and made memories that they would cherish for years to come.

At the end of the day, as the sun began to set, both families gathered around Mingyu and Sung-hoon and offered them their love and support. They promised to be there for them no matter what, and to help them navigate the ups and downs of life as a couple.

Mingyu and Sung-hoon were grateful for their families' acceptance and love, and they knew that they were truly blessed to have such supportive parents and relatives. As they walked hand in hand into the future, they knew that their families would be with them every step of the way.