Positive or Negative And Decisions

Victimized

Chapter 3

One month later...

I had just drank a whole 2 litter of orange juice and boy do I need to pee right now. I was now standing in the middle of the bathroom with a convince store bag with three pregnancy tests. I took a deep breath pulled my pants down slowly and sat on the toilet seat; I had all the tests in my hand, after one last deep breath I peed on all three sticks. Now all that is left to do is waiting for 5 minutes to see the test results. I sat on the toilet lid and waited.

Time couldn't have gone any slower. It was the longest 5 minutes of my life. Once the timer on my phone rang I stood up from the toilet seat and slowly made my way over to the sink where the test results laid, the same test results that could fair well ruin what's good in my life.

With shaking hands I reached to pick up the first pregnancy test. I was terrified; my eyes were shut tightly trying to make my breaths consistent. After a few moments I finally gained some courage to look at the test results, bracing myself I looked down only to see the worst nightmare of my life.

Two straight lines indicating that I was indeed pregnant.

I brought my free hand over my mouth squeezed my eyes firmly locked and cried silently. I looked at the other two test and they were the exactly the same as the first test.

I couldn't believe this my life is officially over. I am pregnant. I am 15 and pregnant. 'Oh my gosh. Oh my gosh. OH MY GOSH!' I yelled in my head as I cried harder and harder with each thought running through my head. My knees buckled I couldn't hold my own weight up anymore; I slid down resting my back against the bath tub.

The only thing that was going through my mind was... WHY!?!? Why me? What have I done to deserve this? I have been good, I babysit when I'm needed, I always do well in school, always help others, be nice to people, I have done everything in my power to put everyone's feelings first.

Oh god, what am I going to tell my mom? How am I going to tell my mom? What if she is disgusting in me? What if she kicks me out of the house? Where would I go? I can do this, I can trust my mom, she won't betray her own daughter when she needs here this most, would she?

After what seemed forever I finally composed myself and built up enough courage to tell my mom that her 15 year old daughter is pregnant and she doesn't even know who the father is.

I let a humorless laugh to escape from my mouth, which eventually arouse more tears to hang on the edge of my eyes. I took a deep breath in and got rid of all the tears and walked downstairs to find my mom in the kitchen.

"Um...mom?" I called in a small voice

"Hey honey?" my mother's small figure turned away from the counter, towards me. Her eyes went from chirpy to devastated, just by looking at my face. "Oh honey what's wrong?"

She moved so quickly, I didn't think I just reacted. I jumped and rapidly stepped back until I was trapped in the corner of the kitchen with no way out. I sunk down to the floor pulling my knees to my chest, tears started to blur my vision. I stayed in that position for a while, not moving, not saying anything, and with my mother staring at me with a face full of heartbreaking emotions; sorrow, hurt, and sympathy.

After I regained composure I looked back up to my mom about to break her heart more than it already is with what has happened to me only weeks ago. What would happen to my family when I tell them, that I was pregnant with a child that shares DNA of the man that has raped me?

"Mommy, please promise me, that you wouldn't hate me after what I'm going to tell you. Please, please mom" I murmured.

"Baby Girl I could never hate you, no matter what. I promise" I could tell my mom wanted to come over to give me a hug.