Chapter 31

SEASON 3 BABIES!

"Please Rafe." Olivia pleaded as she followed Rafe into the bathroom.

"I'm not shaving my hair Liv." He shook his head. "But you would look so good with a buzz cut!" He turned to look at her.

"So I don't look good now?"

She rolled her eyes pushing him lightly on the chest before sitting on the counter. "Shut up. You know what I meant." He pushed her legs to open wider, getting in between them as he wrapped his arms around her waist.

"Why do you even want me to?"

Olivia ran a hand through his hair. "It would make me really happy." She looked in his eyes slightly pleading.

Rafe paused. "How happy?"

"I think you know how happy Rafe." She nudged her nose with his before placing a quick kiss on his lips pulling away quickly.

He lifted her off the counter. "I'll make an appointment for later." He said beginning to move back to his bed.

Olivia let out a sequel as he threw her on the bed. He then moved on top of her placing his head in her neck.

"Lemme see how happy I can make you."

Olivia hadn't been able to pull her eyes away from Rafe ever since they had gotten back from the barbershop

She was honestly ready to pounce onto him due to how good he looked.

"Why do you keep staring at me like that?" They were currently in Wards office as Rafe was currently looking through some paperwork.

"Like what?" She muttered blushing. "Like I'm your prey or some shit." Rafe paused before shaking his head. "No, like you wanna eat me." Olivia's blush darkened. She did want to eat him but he didn't need to know that.

"I don't know what you mean."

"Hm. Okay then. Come here." Olivia paused getting up at his request as she walked over to him. Once she reached him, he pulled her into his lap.