Change

Y/n was in the passengers seat in Braylens car. They had decided to skip class. There was just too much going on in there life and they needed a break. "I've never skipped class before." Y/n said giggling as Braylen drove. "I did it all the time back when I first broke up with Adler. I just could t stand being in class." Braylen explained. "Where are we going?" Y/n asked they turned on a street Y/n had never heard before. "It's a surprise." Braylen said. "I hate suprises." Y/n groaned impatiently. "We're here!" Braylen said as he Parked in a seemingly vacant parking lot. Right off the parking lot was a beautiful lake with almost crystal blue water, something you don't really see everyday in Cincinnati. "This place is beautiful." Y/n said in awe. "I know." Braylen said as they both hopped out of the car and walked down to a bench with a beautiful view of the whole area. "How did you even find out about this place?" Y/n asked. "Well when everybody in the entire school thinks your a cheater you try and find someplace to go that nobody knows about." Braylen said. "So this is like your safe space?" Y/n asked. "I guess you could call it that." Braylen said. "You must really trust me then to bring me here then." Y/n remarked. "I do." Braylen said. "I feel comfortable with you." Braylen said. "Y/n smiled then looked at Braylen in his eyes. Braylen looked softer, more vulnerable than normal. It was like Y/n had just found a side of him she had never seen. Y/n then leaned in and gave Braylen a kiss. This time nobody pulled away. "Am I makeing out with Braylen!?" Y/n thought to herself. She didn't know how to react this was her first time really making out with someone. She scooted closer to Braylen counting to make out. Braylen then put his hand on the pack of her neck making her lean in closer. When they released Y/n was star struck. She had never made out with anyone before but she was glad it was with Braylen. It was pretty safe to say that she loved him. But, she couldn't say that yet it was too early in there relationship. Y/n blanked out for moment. "Are you okay?" Braylen asked as y/n stared into the distance. "Listen I don't wanna make you uncomfortable." Braylen said. "If your not ready for that I won't do it anymore." Braylen added. "No I'm fine." Y/n said. "Just thinking.." y/n said under her breath.
       Adler was at her home, tired. She just wanted things to end. She longed for things to just go back to the way it was. But she knew she had to get over it. To just let things go. She got up and decided to clean her disgusting room. Which she let get filthy in just a couple of days. She decided she would just let things blow over. After her suspension she would go back to school and pretend Nothing happened. She also thought it would be nice to take a break from dating she had been in a relationship with Parker for almost two years before they broke up. It would be hard to jump right back into dating after being in such a big relationship. Especially for a high-school relationship.
        Parker arrived at the hospital again. It was the day Lucy was getting discharged so he decided to pick her up and take her somewhere nice. When Lucy came out she had a arm brace and her eye was bruised, but the swelling had went down significantly. Lucy jumped into Parker's arms and they embraced. Parker than took Lucy in his car and they went to a nice restaurant, Green lobster. "That was so sweet for you to take me out to dinner Parker!" Lucy said as she sat down across from Parker. "I thought you would like it." Parker said. "So I heard proms comeing up..." Lucy said. "Yeah Parker replied. "Is there anything you wanna ask me?" Lucy implied. "No.." Parker said confused. "About the prom..". Lucy hinted at. "Uh.." Parker contemplated in silence. "So your not gonna ask me out to the prom??" Lucy asked offended. "I didn't plan on going." Parker said. "Why the hell not?!" Lucy shouted starting to cause a slight scene. "There's just been so much drama I didn't wanna get involved." Parker said. "Well what about what I feel??" Lucy said disheartened. "If you want to go we can go..." Parker said trying to deescalate the situation. Lucy sat down annoyed when there waiter, Ella came up to them. She was a waiter at green lobster. "Hello welcome to Green lobster!" Ella said Cheerfully. "What would you like this fine evening." Ella said. "Nothing ask him." Lucy said slamming her menu on the table and walking out. Ella looked over to Parker and gave him a sympathetic smile. "Would you like anything?" Ella asked. "No sorry.." Parker said walking out. Eventually him and Lucy made up and he drove her home. The only reason they even made up is because Parker reluctantly agreed to go to the prom with Lucy.
Adler wasn't allowed to go to the prom. It was apart of her punishment that she wasn't allowed to go. It made her slightly sad when she saw pictures of it being promoted in social media. She remembered when her and Parker went to homecoming together there 10th grade year. And now she would be sitting at home during her first prom by herself. But she was at peace. "You okay?" Robbie said as he walked into Adler room. Adler had just been staring up at her ceiling for a little bit and then she checked her phone. She had been daydreaming for like 3 hours straight. "Did you hear me?" Robbie asked. "Yeah" Adler replied hovering Robbie a faint smile.

TO BE CONTINUED...