Back to Him

Robbie drives Adler to Parker's house. It was a silent car ride and nobody said a word, right up until the moment Robbie parked on the sidewalk a little away from Parker's house. Adler looked out the window to see the familiar sight of Parker's home and looked back at the memories they had their first kiss in that house.  "I don't know why you wanted to come here but if you want me to leave I will." Robbie says. Alder looks up at Robbie. "Yeah, that would be nice" "text me when you wanna come home." Robbie says as Adler jumps out of the car.
"I can't do this" Adler thinks to herself walking up to the house. Adler hesitates but knocks on the door.
"Parker someone's at the door!" Yells Parker's mom. "Okay I'm getting it!" Parker opens the door shocked to see Adler. "Who is it?" Yells Parker's mom. "Just a friend mom! Give us a second!" Parker closes the door behind him and looks at Adler. "Why are you here." Adler chokes up. "I-I'm so sorry" Adler says. A  tear rolls softly down her cheek. "These last weeks have been hell without you, I should have never cheated on you I was drunk and stupid and I-" "just stop." Parker says. "I can't do this right now Adler. I'm with Lucy now and what you did was seriously messed up you broke her arm you- you broke her nose her whole face was purple. I mean What the hell is wrong with you!?" Parker yells. Adler chokes back tears "I-" she tries to speak but her throat is closed up and nothing comes out. "Adler I always knew you were like that but all of this I just cant do it. And what I hate more is the fact that I just cant hate you" Parker says. "I mean you infuriate me but you are all I can think about. Your smile your laugh- the way your hair falls so effortlessly when you put it up in that cute messy claw clip I always loved that- that red lipstick you used to get all over my face when we would kiss and to think I even miss that sickening sweet vanilla sugar perfume you always used to put on when we would go out. I miss you so, so bad." Adler looks up at Parker gazing into his big blue eyes which she loved about him so much. "You do?" Adler says. "I do but I just- I don't know- I'm with Lucy and we cant do this anymore." Adler wipes her tears and then she wraps her hands around Parker's waist and puts her head in his chest. Parker doesn't resist and hugs Adler back. Shedding a tear. Adler can smell parkers hoodie through her sniffles something about his scent was so comforting a little musky with the nice background of lavender detergent. They slowly released and Adler wipes her eyes. "Goodbye Adler, I wish it didn't have to be like this." Parker says as he slowly backs away and closes the door. Adler stands there shocked. "This whole time I thought I needed closure but now that I have it just doesn't fell like enough."Adler thinks to herself. "I'm and out" Adler thinks to herself trying to control her breathing and was just about to call Robbie to pick her up when she realized something "oh shit" Adler thought to herself. See Adler hadn't initially came her to apologize to Parker in a desperate petty attempt to try and get him back. No, She came here to tell Parker about what she saw with Lucy. To warn him about her potential pregnancy. But she had been so emotional she forgot about all her priorities the second she laid eyes on Parker. "Well this is awkward" Adler thought to herself. "I don't know whether to leave and let this be handled by itself or warn Parker." Adler thought to herself feeling like an absolute idiot. She quickly realized though she had to do the right thing and at-least tell him. So she went and knocked on his door again. Parker quickly answered. "Adler I already told you we cant do this-""it's not that!" Adler interrupted Parker. "What now." Parker said.
"When I first came here I got emotional when I saw you and forgot what I was gonna say but I feel like you deserve to know this."
"What is it?"
"Well before I tell you I just need you to know that no matter what you think I'm geniunly concerned and I'm not lying to you and to be honest I don't even know myself-"
"Adler just say it."
"Um it's not to easy to say maybe you should sit down or something I-I don't know."
"What is it?"
"Um well-"
"Just say it!"
"I-"
"Come on spit it out already!"
"I think Lucy's Pregnant!"
They stare at each other in silence.
"What?" Parker says shocked and confused
"I think I saw her take a pregnancy test this morning in the bathroom she was crying." Adler says. "What do you mean you think? You either know or you don't. How the hell do you think my girlfriend is pregnant?" Parker yells defensively. "Well I couldn't see the girls face but I'm pretty sure it was Lucy!" Adler says. "I just wanted to warn you!" Adler says defending herself. "You know what Adler you are so messed up. Are you seriously trying to lie and say Lucy is pregnant to get me back?" Parker asks. "No! That's not what I'm doing at all Parker I'm genuinely concerned! I would never lie about something like that!" Adler yells back. "I don't know your hard to believe I didn't think you were gay either until I saw you practically naked with another girl in your bedroom did I!" Parker yells, Adler gasps. "You know what Adler your sick." Parker says. "And to think I missed you to-to think I felt bad for you!" Parker says. "Get out of my life Adler!" "How can you say that? After all we have been through!" Adler yells back. "I really thought We were soulmates." Adler says tears forming in her eyes. "I used to think that too maybe we were but now you're just the bitch who broke my heart and beat up my girlfriend." Parker slams the door on Adler face. Is Lucy really pregnant? Will we ever know?
TO BE CONTINUED...