Chapter 23 : Unexpected argument

Gabriella

I know Carlos and Camilla still like each other. It hurts seeing Camilla pretend she's ok. I haven't talked to Carlos since they broke up. I hate seeing him hurt. He's like my older brother. I'm planning to talk to him today. I'm not giving up on them. They're perfect. Ever since they got together Camilla seems happier. Skating seems to distract Cam. So i try and get her to go as much as possible.

"Your really improving Cami" i said clapping.

"Thanks. I'm quite confident about my solo"

"You'll definitely beat Alexa's bitchy ass"

"Hah hope so." she said looking at the floor.

We finished practice and were heading back to my house. Camilla's avoiding her house because of the trauma. She doesn't wanna see Liam since she thinks he doesn't care about her. But i don't think that's the case. He loves her. Liams been taking care of Camilla his whole life. She just needs to open up to him. I told Camilla i'm gonna get my nails done. I feel guilty lying about it but i need to talk to Carlos.

"Ok i'm off to my appointment!" i said calling an uber. I forced Cam to stay home and rest. She didn't complain.

"Ok have fun Gab"

1 hour later
I called Carlos and told him to meet me at my favourite Cafe. I was waiting inside whilst drinking my latte. Then i saw him.

"Hi" i smiled.

"Hey, how are you" he said patting my back.

"Good, you?" i said leading us to sit down.

He was looking at the floor

"Actually don't answer that" i said scratching my head.

"So how come you wanted to talk?"

"I think you know why" i said sipping my coffee

"Right.."

"Why did you break up with her?"

"I didn't see the point of staying together if she won't put any effort in."

"I see"

"Have you been sleeping?" i said looking concerned.

"Not really."

"Cam isn't doing well either."

He looks guilty.

"She won't go home. She's avoiding Liam. She's not the same."

He stays quiet.

"You know i love her. I love her with my heart. But i don't think we're meant to be."

"Mm, i heard something happened with you and Alexa" i said raising my eyebrow.

"Yeah. I was trying to explain to Alexa that u don't like her. Camilla must've taken it wrong and thought we were making out."

"That explains lot."

"Yeah. Nothing else happened."

"Camilla hates you." i smiled

"Hm does she?" he chuckled

"I miss her." he said looking down. He really did miss her. I could see he was desperate for her.

"You should try and fix your relationship"

"I don't see that happening"

30 minutes later

"I'm home" I yelled going upstairs to see Camilla in bed watching a film.

"Heyy lemme see your nails"

"Oh right.."
i was gonna tell her the truth. That i went to talk to Carlos.

"Camilla.. I didn't go to get my nails done"

"Oh where did you go?"

"I went to talk to Carlos"

"What?" she said sitting up.

"We talked about your relationship. About how he feels and about how you feel"

"So you went behind my back to talk to my ex boyfriend and lied to me?" she said looking me in my eyes.

"No, it's not like that"

"It's seems to be. Gabriella i told you i don't want anything to do with him. And you went to talk to him?!" she yelled.

"Camilla it's not that deep. Why are you so mad?"

"Because you lied to me. To go and talk to my fucking ex!"

"Why the fuck would you do that?" she says sounding disappointed.

"I'm trying to help you."

"It's not helping. It's shoving your nose in other people's business!" she said packing her bag.

"What are you doing?"

"I'm leaving. Fuck i'm so mad at you" she said her voice cracking.

"The only person i have. And you did that Gabriella" she started crying.

"So you're gonna leaving?" i said tearing up.

"I don't wanna see you. You're a fucking liar."

"Ok leave then."

Then she slammed the door. The house was silent after that. All you could hear were my whimpers from crying.

Never in a million years would i thought i would've ever have a argument with Camilla..

"Baby don't cry again." Noah said rubbing my back. Currently we were in my bedroom, I was laying on his lap explaining what happened.

"I didn't think she would react like that."

"She knows you didn't mean to do it to insult her." He says playing with my hair.

"I just wanted to help, but I made it worse." I groaned.
Noah pulled me into his chest, hugging me.

"Don't stress about it too much." He said kissing the side of my head.
All I could think about was Camilla.