Chapter 29 : "I love you too"

Camilla

"Dad.?" i said my eyes widening.

He ignored me, going to another room. Today was suppose to be a happy day. But it's not. Liam had his head in his hands. Shocked in what had happened. Our dad isn't the nicest person. My mum was in a arranged marriage with him. They didn't love each other. Every day there was an argument, sometimes it got physical. But me and Liam couldn't do anything since we were too young. At one point my dad had hurt my mum so much, that Liam forced him to leave or he would call the police. And he did. I haven't seen him for 5 years. He made me feel rubbish about myself. Saying i look like mum and that he's disgusted by that. How could you say that about your own daughter?

"Let's go Gab" i said grabbing my car keys then aggressively leaving the house. I couldn't
stand being there. So i decided to sleep at Gabi's.

Sunday
I came back to my house to get spare clothes. Straight away when i came back i saw my parents arguing again. They were talking about how my dad was gonna take Liam with him to Australia. My mum was refusing. I was just concerned for Liam. I ran upstairs completely ignoring them. I went to Liams room, seeing him staring at his wall.

"Liam" i said hugging him.

"He's gonna take me" he said his eyes swollen red.

"No he won't" i said taking his hand in mine.

"He is, by summer i'll be gone"

I hugged him again.

"I'm sorry about our argument" i sobbed into his shoulder. At the end he's still my brother.

"It's ok, it's my fault for not realising the state you were in" he said hugging me back.

We stayed like that for a couple of minutes crying into each others shoulder whilst we heard our parents argue.

"Let's go out" Liam said wiping his tears away.

"Ok" i mumbled

We left the house, while they were screaming at each other.
We went to our usual Cafe that we would always go to.

"Congrats on winning the competition by the way" he said awkwardly.

"Thanks"

"I'm sorry about Carlos" he said hesitant to bring it up or not.

"It's fine" i said looking down.

I don't wanna think about Carlos right now. He's on my mind all the time.

After we had a talk. We left. I went to hangout with Gabi. Whilst he went to Daisy and tell her what had happened.

"So what happened" Gabi asked sipping her drink.

"My dad said he's taking Liam to Australia with him"

"Oh wow"

"Yeah, then me and Liam cried a bit and went to have a talk."

"That's good, at least you made up"

"Yeah." i sighed.

Monday

I was keeping Nova at Gabi's house. Since mine was full of shouting all the time. It was nice for her. It was more calm. Every time i come home, well to Gabi's i see Nova on Mrs Blaine's lap. Their bond is so cute.

I was getting ready to go to college. I'm still stressed about Liam. I don't want him to go. Every time i think about it i get dizzy. It's worrying.

By the time we got to college i wasn't feeling ok. I kept getting dizzy every time i stood up and was having the worst headache.

I only had half a day today so that was good.

1 hour later
I was on campus looking for Gabi. I wasn't in a good state. I had blurry vision and could barely walk straight. Next thing i knew i was on the floor. I heard someone rush over to me, carrying me. They smelled amazing. I knew exactly who it was.

"Camilla..?" i heard his deep voice, it gave me chills.

Slowly i woke up. My head pounding. Then i saw Carlos. His beautiful face. His grey eyes sparkled, im jealous. i put my hand on his cheek to make sure he was real. I saw his red lips smiling, waiting for someone to kiss them.

"Cant keep your hands off me can you?" he said helping me sit up.

"What the hell happened" i said blinking faster.

"You fainted"

"Ugh" i said laying back down. Covering my face with my hands.
Carlos came to sit next to me. Laying my head on his chest. For comfort. Gosh i love the way he smells.

"Not sure how you fainted, but you were out for a long time"

"Mhmm" i said tiredly closing my eyes.

"What happened?" he asked stroking my hair.

"I don't know. I was just feeling dizzy. then i remember being on the floor"

"Your comfy" i said snuggling closer into him. I heard him laugh, it was soft and calming. Then i got my sense back. He's my ex. I got up.

"What's wrong?" he frowned

"You know what's wrong" i said rearranging my hair.

"Gosh Camilla, when are you gonna stop seeing me as your ex" he said rubbing his face.

"Never, because you are my ex. I don't understand you. You kiss me. hug me and talk to me like we didn't break up."

"Calm down you just fainted"

"No. I'm leaving" i said grabbing my bag.

"How are you gonna get home?" he said getting up.

"I don't care i'll think of a way" i was walking outside. It was raining. That's not gonna stop me.

"Camilla, you'll get sick" he said running out.

"Go away, I've had enough of you" i cried out, my hair soaking wet.

"You can't keep pushing me away!" he yelled running towards me. We were standing outside in the cold rain. Arguing.

"You hurt me Carlos!" i sobbed in pain.

"You think you didn't either? I cant sleep, eat or concentrate without thinking about you."

"You should've thought about that then before you broke up with me." You couldn't see my tears since the water was mixing with them. But i was crying out a river.

"I miss you. I cant get enough of you. Every time i see you i can't stop looking at your beautiful face" he said taking my hands in his.

"No, you can't manipulate me again. Your lying." I said taking my hands away.

"I'm not Camilla. I love you" He said pulling me into his chest. He loves me?

"You love me?" i said barely able to look up from the rain.

"I've loved you ever since i first saw you" he cupped my cheeks. I couldn't stay mad at him anymore. I couldn't hide my feelings anymore. I kissed him. We kissed in the rain. It felt amazing. Knowing he loves me, lifts everything off my chest. Since i love him too.

"I love you too" i smiled looking into his grey eyes filled with love.

It's about time they confess to each other! Our couple is finally back together!