Chapter 24 : Pain

Camilla

I feel betrayed. I cant believe Gabi would do that. I have no choice but to go home now, to see Liam. As soon as i opened the door i saw Liam on the sofa with his friends.. Lucas , and Carlos.
Are you fucking joking? Did they have to be here right now. When i'm at my worst.
They all turned their heads to look at me. Tears dripping down my face. Liam looked concerned. He stood up then walked over to me.

"What happened?"

i wasn't in the mood to deal with him.

"Nothing"

"Camilla.." he sighed walking upstairs to me.

"Liam please go away."

"Tell me." he said taking my hands

"No, go back to your friends" i said shoving his hands away

"Why are you acting like this?! Just open up to me?"

"So now you have time for me."

"What the fuck does that mean?"

"You're not the same."

"Your not here for me anymore. You never talk to me anymore. You never spend time with me" I said mumbling it.

"Camilla."

"I'm not done. You're too busy with hockey or Daisy or your friends."

"You're busy with figure skating too. So why are you acting like this is my fault?"

"Get out."

"Camilla." I hear from the door, and of course it's Carlos.

"Go away please" i begged him

"No i'm not going" he said making himself comfortable next to me.

"Why are you here?" i said closing my eyes.

"Talk to me" he said.

"You think i'm gonna talk to you?"

"You were kissing another fucking girl after we just broke up" i said shaking my head

"We didn't kiss, you just assumed we did."

"You didn't kiss?"

"No." He sighed.

"Come here" he said then hugged me. I signed. It was relaxing. I felt protected in his big arms. I laid on his lap and he stroked my hair. In the moment i didn't hate him.

"Thanks" i mumbled.

"You needed it" he said

I wanted to apologise to him. About ghosting him, but i was hesitating to.
Fuck it.

"Carlos."

"Hm?"

"I'm sorry."

"It's ok." I think he was waiting for that.

I was desperate to kiss him. Just once more. I needed to feel his lips again.

"Fuck i wanna kiss you" he said cutting the eye contact. He turned his head away from me. I turned his head back with my hand then kissed him. It was amazing. I was waiting to feel his touch again. That feeling came back to me. Butterflies.

Hi angels! So much drama has been happening, they'll get their cute little moments soon don't worry.
S xx